Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Kate is offline Corporal

Shootout Caught on Police Surveillance Camera

First of all I'd just like to say, insomnia sucks! I've been up for hours and I'm beyond tired.

Check out this segment by Fox 29 News. It's footage captured by PPD cameras in West Philadelphia.

It's going to be a LONG summer for the PPD. I feel for them. The murderous drug wars these savages create, with NO regard for human life, especially the innocent ones, pisses me off to no end.

The PPD has lost too many officers the past couple of years: P/O Gennaro Pellegrini (whom I knew), who was killed in Iraq (first hit by roadside bomb, and then insurgents murdered 5 from the PA National Guard with small fire, Gennaro among them); P/O Gary Skerski, who was murdered by a POS animal who shot Skerski in the face and neck with a shot gun); P/O Chuck Cassidy, who was murdered by a POS 19-yo while making his usual rounds at local stores that had been recently robbed. Cassidy walked right into a robbery in progress and had no time to react. He was shot in the head.; Officer Stephen Liczbinski, who was recently murdered by 3 animals who robbed a bank. All 3 savages tried to hide their identity with disguises, 2 of them wearing Muslim garb. The shooter was eventually killed by the PPD. It's a shame the other two aren't taking forever dirt naps as well.

May those officers R.I.P., and to the PPD and all of you officers out there, please be safe. Summer's upon us and the savages are getting restless. Wear your vests and don't get complacent.

Be safe out there.

Stay safe.

Dustoff262 is offline Retirement date: December 29, 2019
    Verified LEO
    This is headed our way to NYC. Its going to be the 1980s, all over again. I take that back.. shootings are on the rise here.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- George Orwell

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    thanks katey for the timely reminder!
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    Looks like it is going to be a long, hot summer!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    The economy sure isn't helping either.
    Hope you got some ZZZ's Katey.
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Thread Information