Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Talk about a double standard

Just think if two adult men had acted this way with 14 and 15 year old girls. I don't think that they would be signing their own bonds.

Police: Teen Sleepover Turns Into Sex Party

Slideshow: Celebrity Moms Gone Wild

LOWER MAKEFIELD, Pa. (CBS 3) ―
    Police said two Bucks County moms have been charged after a sleepover involving six teenage boys took an alleged illegal sexual turn.

Angela Honeycutt, 38, and Lynne Long, 45, are facing numerous charges after a series of alleged incidents on April 14.

Authorities said the teens, ages 14 to 16, were attending a sleepover at Long's Lower Makefield home when Honeycutt, a mother of two young children, allegedly had sex with a 14-year-old and performed sex acts with a 15-year-old. Long allegedly watched, listened and instructed the teens not to say anything.

In addition to the alleged sexual assault, detectives said Honeycutt exposed her breasts to the teens; open-mouth kissed some of the minors, entered a shower with a juvenile and engaged conversation of a sexual nature.

"What is so particularly outrageous about this is the violation of trust," said Lower Makefield Twp. Police Chief Ken Coluzzi.
    Authorities learned of the alleged sexual sleepover when one of the boys involved told his parents, who then went police.

"You think you've seen everything and then all of a sudden, another report of an outrageous crime comes in," said Chief Coluzzi.
    As word of their arrest spread through the suburban community, neighbors reacted in disbelief. "It's shocking and it is a shame."

Honeycutt is facing charges of statutory sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor and other related charges. Long is facing charges of endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors.

Both women surrendered to authorities Wednesday and were released after being permitted to sign their own bail.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

deputysykes is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I'm not sure why there's a link to "Celebrity Moms Gone Wild," but.....(response not appropriate for this fourm)
    I'm not ruining your life, you are, and I'm just going to write a short story about it.

Thread Information