This happened the other night, 6 blocks west of my city. I received a call to assist in the perimeter being set up for a K9 track, but we were called off before arriving. They had already caught the little psycho. Too bad, I'm due to witness a good dog bite.

This world is going all to hell.
---------------------------------
http://www.9news.com/news/article.as...2&provider=top

WESTMINSTER - Police say the stabbing that eventually killed 63-year-old Hans Winter was committed by a 17-year-old boy who was apparently a long time friend of the family.

It was 1:30 on Sunday morning and Westminster Police say Winter was in laying in bed with his wife when the teen fatally stabbed him. Winter later died at a hospital.

"The wife was the person that called it in. She said that her son's friend was over spending the night and that he was in fact the person that had stabbed her husband," said Westminster Police Investigator Stephanie Topkoff.

Police say the teen was apparently at the Winter home for a sleepover.

The teen ran from the scene after the stabbing, police said. Using search dogs, police say they eventually found the teen a few blocks away from the house in the 3600 block of 94th Avenue near Lowell Boulevard. Police said he was hiding under a car.

He is in a juvenile detention center and police are working to determine what charges he may face.

Investigators would not go into detail about whether drugs or alcohol played a role in the stabbing. They have ruled out any involvement from Winter's son, who was at home when the stabbing took place.

Police did not release the name of the suspect Monday because he is a juvenile.

Ray O'Connell, a neighbor, says Winter will be sorely missed.

"I loved him and he was just a really great neighbor and for something like this to happen is just depressing as the dickens," said O'Connell.

(Copyright KUSA*TV. All rights reserved.)