Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

McCain donor Kathy Hilton's offended at McCain ad using her daughter Paris Hilton to make fun of Obama

Kathy Hilton, Paris Hilton's mother, is upset with John McCain's campaign for its use of her daughter in a campaign commercial.

The Huffington Post is featuring a blog post from Hilton in which she calls the McCain campaign's "Celeb" ad, in which Paris Hilton is fleetingly linked as a celebrity to Barack Obama, "a complete waste of the country's time and attention at the very moment when millions of people are losing their homes and their jobs."

"And it is a completely frivolous way to choose the next President of the United States," she writes.

Kathy Hilton and her husband have donated $4,600 to McCain's campaign. She called the spot "a complete waste of the money John McCain's contributors have donated to his campaign."

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/08...y4317893.shtml

McCain's ad:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Za-Mx1y3A

August 3, 2008, 5:45 PM
    Kathy Hilton Calls McCain Ad "Waste Of The Country's Time"
    Posted by Brian Montopoli

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Kathy Hilton had her chance to make sure her daughter wasn't a mindless twit. Now that someone is calling a duck a duck and comparing her to another duck she complains. Forgive me if repeatedly roll my eyes.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Its funny all these stories regarding Kathy Hilton as a "big" donor. And she only donated $4600?

Thread Information