Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: Have you ever suffered from a sex injury?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have

8 40.00%
  • No, I haven't

9 45.00%
  • I hope to, one day when I have sex.

3 15.00%
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Poll Reveals One in Three People Poeple Routinely Hurt Themselves During Sex

The British erotic retail chain Ann Summers recently released a poll asking people if they had ever been injured during sex. One in three said they hurt themselves somewhat routinely, though the injuries were about what you might expect: rug burns (to, ahem, the knees), muscle pulls, a conk on the noggin from, say, banging into the headboard.
    But at Sexploration we hear stories, sometimes from emergency room doctors in bars. By the third martini, the stories often begin with, “You wouldn’t believe what I saw last night…”
    And so I decided to call around to emergency rooms and ask sober ER docs about the things they see, and, more importantly, what advice they might have based on their experiences, not only how to avoid the damage, but how to handle the delicate task of seeking help once the damage is done.
    I didn’t have much luck. One prig in a Phoenix ER became outraged and hung up on me — twice — before I could even explain the context of my questions. “This is a very inappropriate topic,” he shouted as he slammed down the phone.
    Inappropriate? Tell it to this guy, who I read about when I started scanning the medical literature: "A 29-year-old man heard a snap during sexual intercourse followed by immediate detumescence and a swelling of the penile basis and scrotum, due to a penile fracture."
    I’d call that an emergency.
    In fact, as much as I wish it were, breaking your penis isn’t rare. Guys do it when they get all pile-drivery and they miss the bull's-eye, or when she’s riding Bronco Billy and slips off the saddle. Bend a penis past the breaking point and you can snap the inner chambers, releasing blood into surrounding areas.
    Ouch!
    One guy, whose girlfriend made an awkward landing in 1994, underwent emergency surgery and subsequently sued her claiming that years of sexual dysfunction resulted. He lost in court.
    Don't try this at home
    But men don’t need women to help them break their penises. It’s amazing what guys do to the poor thing. They “incarcerate” it in steel rings, attach radiator hose clamps, play mumblety-peg with it and a staple gun.
    From another journal report: “We report removal of heavy iron (barbell) and steel (sledgehammer head) items incarcerating the penis with a heavy-duty air grinder provided by the fire department.”
    If there’s an imaginable way to masturbate, some man has tried it.
    “In the hospital the patient reported that his penis got caught in the hose attachment of an old Kobold vacuum cleaner…”

Live Vote
    Have you experienced the big hurt?

Women are no slouches either.
    “We present the radiological findings of a healthy young woman who presented with acute onset of abdominal pain and was found to have extensive pneumoperitoneum.” That means she had air in her abdomen. And where did the air come from? It was “Jacuzzi-jet induced.”
    Many sex injuries happen simply because somebody gets a little carried away.
    “A 64-year-old Italian woman presented to our department with a three-week history of sudden, severe lower back pain…” Turned out she had fractured her pelvis. “We were enlightened as to the aetiology [origins] of the fracture by a nuclear medicine technician who spoke Italian, to whom the patient had explained the nature of her complaint. The severe pain commenced after a rather physical sexual encounter with her husband.”
    Aside from the old saw about having a heart attack during sex (which isn’t really all that common) going aerobic in bed can cause other problems you’d never suspect.
    “Six patients presented with a precipitous decrease in vision in one eye with no apparent predisposing factors. After obtaining a careful history, each patient revealed that he or she had been engaging in rigorous sexual activity…”
    In these cases, the patients popped blood vessels in their eyes, perhaps from screaming during orgasm.
    You can hurt yourself even when you’re trying to practice safe sex.
    “A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months … history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.”
    As this case proves, the sex injured wait far too long to seek medical care.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    You should make this a LEF poll, just to see if there's any "normal" people here

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Cheech Guest
    Terms poll will be injuries involving masturbation

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Poll added

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I had to vote #3 because I assume you mean in the last decade

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie
    I had to vote #3 because I assume you mean in the last decade
    Atleast while your still making viable and livable sperm .
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Ruh
    Ruh is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    I've gotten the occasional cramp in my leg, an unexperienced chick with braces in high school (need I say more), knee scrapes (really only reopening of scrapes from PT injuries), and an over-zealous rider who got carried away...I dunno if I would really call any of those "injuries" though.
    Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother." - Henry V

"Crime does pay, in brass and lead."

This is myspace.

Daynathepayna is offline bad to the bone
    I got pregnant a couple of times.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daynathepayna
    I got pregnant a couple of times.
    +1

That's the kind of hurt that can go on for years and years.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Daynathepayna is offline bad to the bone
    LOL! and it's not all physical although the joys outweigh the pain. OK back to our regularly scheduled debauchery.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Not really an injury... But she was a "rough rider" and just got wayy too distracted and came down hard. I screamed like a bitch. Think the neighbors heard me scream.

MountainCop Guest
    Years ago... got a busted lip when my date got a bit overactive with what I was doing and smacked me in the mouth with her pubic bone...

believe me, it hurt like hell

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cntryboy0531
    Not really an injury... But she was a "rough rider" and just got wayy too distracted and came down hard. I screamed like a bitch. Think the neighbors heard me scream.
    Means ya got a small winkie.

JK

Ive had that shit happen !! I got a leg cramp once. That was funny.

Thread Information