Welcome to the APBWeb.
    PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

Bristol Palin, 17, Pregnant

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po..._daughter.html

...In a statement, Palin and husband Todd said, "Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We are proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby, and even prouder to become grandparents."

The couple said Bristol, 17, plans to marry the "young man" who is the father of her child. The Reuters news agency reported Monday that Bristol is five months pregnant..."
    I don't think this will have a detrimental effect on Sarah Palin's candidacy. McCain knew about the issue before making the selection.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...ughter_pr.html
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

keith720 is online now Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Won't the child be what Obama referred to as a "Mistake?"
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    You know the libs are going to put a spin on this, too. I say Bring It On.

This is also what the vultures are trying to do.

The campaign released the statement today to rebut rumor swirling around the internet that Sarah Palin is not really the mother of her youngest child, but that Bristol is the mother of baby Trig, who was born in April. Such rumors, months old here in Alaska, were fueled by the fact that Bristol has appeared at all McCain-Palin campaign events since Friday holding Trig on stage.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by keith720 View Post
    Won't the child be what Obama referred to as a "Mistake?"
    If he says that, maybe he should consider his own entry into this world...
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    No kidding, but I don't think he will.

Obama used the moment to retiterate his beleif that "people's families are off-limits and children are especially off-limits."This shouldn't be part of our politics, it has no relevance to governor Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president," he said. "And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18. And how family deals with issues and teenage children that shouldn't be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that is off limits."
    http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...camp_over.html

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Obama's smart to release that statement. I liked this comment from a blog I follow.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2...-go-there.html
    Monday, September 01, 2008

Don't go there

I woke up this morning to a great deal of hullabaloo regarding the running mate of the presumptive Republican candidate for POTUS.

Seems like the McCain/Palin camp, in order to discredit some really slimy allegations regarding the Palin's youngest child, have announced that the Palin's 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

I am reminded, as I read some of the far-left nutcase reactions to this announcement, of another 17 year-old girl. This teenager -- young lady -- had fallen in love with a man.

It didn't matter that this man was not only married, but was the father of an infant son by his wife -- who was again pregnant with their second child.

I say that this apparently did not matter to this young lady, because she promptly became pregnant with this man's child.

Much like the Palin's daughter, this woman-child was seventeen and unmarried when she conceived. It stands to be seen if the father of Miss Palin's child is married with children -- but the resemblance between the two is there.

The young lady of whom I am referring; the young lady who was three months with child before marrying the never-divorced father of her child -- is, of course, Ann Dunham -- the mother of Barack Obama.

*scratch, scratch*

I try not to give unsolicited advice to those who are neither kith, nor kin, but it would be in the best interests of their candidate if the Democrats simply let this story die.

LawDog
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Well, if Bristol is 5 month pregnant, it'll shoot those rumors in the foot about 6 month old Trig being born to someone other than Sarah herself.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information