Welcome to the APBWeb.
    PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

Car To Car Shooting

It hasn't hit the news as yet so the details are sketchy, but early this morning in the City of Rialto, CA an reserve officer had just gotten off duty and was at a service station gassing his personal vehicle. He was confronted by some locals who apparently recognized him.

As he left the station, the idiots began following him and popped some caps at his car and sped off. He cell phoned the PD and followed the malcontents while providing details, etc.

Colton PD and Rialto PD stopped the ill brained idiots and took them into custody at gun point. During the course of trying to get away, they apparently threw the weapon(s); however, witnesses near the scene confirmed that they heard shots fired.

The reserve officer was uninjured and the dips were booked for attempted murder - among other charges.

All-in-all, good job on the officer's part. Level headed thinking and smart outcome.

Before the criticism starts, yes, he was armed but chose the above manner to address the issues rather than get into a shootout. I commend his decision.
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Glad it worked out well. Sounds like he made a good decision which saved his life. I don't see how anyone can criticize that? We're vulnerable human beings, not invincible robots.

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I'm glad that he is OK
    Arm the sheep!

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Rialto is getting its share of news coverage lately... Glad he is ok!
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Thread Information