Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Drew Peterson to missing wife: 'Show yourself'

Drew Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant whose fourth wife Stacy disappeared one year ago, reiterated his belief that she left voluntarily and said, "Show yourself. Put an end to this nightmare."
    Peterson, who has been named a suspect in his wife's disappearance, flew to New York to appear on NBC's "Today" show on the anniversary of her disappearance.
    After Stacy disappeared, the death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was reclassified a homicide. She had been found dead in a bathtub in 2004.
    "I can look right in your eye and say I had nothing to do with either of those instances," Peterson responded to "Today" host Matt Lauer.
    Regarding his public behavior over the last year, Peterson said, "I understand very well the media's done everything they can to keep me in a position looking guilty...I have no books or guidelines on how to act, so I basically was very afraid of what was going on so I just acted. Kneejerk reactions."
    Lauer also asked whether Peterson expects to be charged in light of statements last week by Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow, who said he expects a resolution in at least one of the cases soon.
    "I really don't know," Peterson said. "I would hope not, but all I can do is mentally prepare for it, and my main concern is preparing for the well-being of my children."

Peterson said he plans to "be with the children later on this evening." He said he agreed to appear on the "Today" show on the anniversary of Stacy's disappearance because "we figured that we had to talk with somebody."

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...-yourself.html

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Well it is close to Halloween.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Well it is close to Halloween.

... when all the other ghosts come out to play
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    It would have been cool if her ghost appeared right at the moment he said that!

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    It would have been cool if her ghost appeared right at the moment he said that!

What if she's morphed into a cybernetic.... ohhhh, nevermind....
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

Thread Information