Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Man says he could have died after an operation on his penis left him bleeding heavily.

A TERRITORIAN says he could have died after an operation on his penis left him bleeding heavily.
    Michael Eglington, 53, said he collapsed from blood loss as he rushed back to Royal Darwin Hospital less than an hour after being discharged.
    "Why did they let me go?" he said. "I could have passed out while I was driving."
    The internal bleeding caused his penis and testicles to turn black - and his testicles swelled to more than three times their normal size.
    The Northern Territory News has seen photographs to prove it.
    Mr Eglington, of Stuart Park, went to Royal Darwin last Tuesday to have a wart removed from the base of his penis.
    He was treated under local anaesthetic but said he was sent home straight away.
    "As soon as the doctor finished cutting and stitching me up he said, 'that's it, put your clothes on'," Mr Eglington said.
    He checked out with the outpatients' desk and went to visit a friend at Karama.
    "Next thing I started feeling a bit warm about the groin," he said.
    He said he looked down to see that he was sitting in "an inch of blood" in the chair. He used a nappy to soak up the blood as he drove back to hospital where he collapsed against the emergency counter.
    "My shorts, my shirt, everything was covered in blood," he said.
    Mr Eglington was then put under general anaesthetic for the wound to be repaired and kept in hospital for two days. He said he should have been kept in for observation for a few hours after the first operation.
    Mr Eglington said he was in a lot of pain and would be unable to work in his trade as a steel fixer for several weeks.
    Royal Darwin spokeswoman Michelle Foster said the hospital would not comment until an investigation into the incident was complete.

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Note to self: If you have a wart on your cock, don't advertise it to the fucking world
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Brad, do you just Google "Penis" every day and post every new news story that pops up?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Note to self: If you have a wart on your cock, don't advertise it to the fucking world
    I was thinking the same thing.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Brad, do you just Google "Penis" every day and post every new news story that pops up?
    You know he does. I think he needs a dose of Gayquil.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    No, I don't google 'penis,' but I do get my news stories from Fark.com. Good site.

kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    well, I'm releived after reading the story. You see nsb called in sick the other day and after reading the headline, I thought he might be going in for an enhancement jobby

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    You know he does. I think he needs a dose of Gayquil.
    Hey, leave Term alone. It's perfectly normal for a straight man to be obsessed with penises. Just ask the guy from Superbad!

Thread Information