Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

People magazine has named Australian actor Hugh Jackman the "sexiest man alive"

People magazine has named Australian actor Hugh Jackman the "sexiest man alive" in its annual issue that previously put George Clooney and Brad Pitt on top of the list of Hollywood hunks.
    It was not only good looks and physical stature that earned the 40-year-old, 6-foot-2-inch Jackman his new title.
    "Hugh Jackman is the real package - humble, romantic, drop-dead gorgeous and a star of the moment. He is so much more than his movies - that's sexy," said Elizabeth Sporkin, executive editor at People.
    The magazine said he wields weapons with the best of Hollywood action heroes, and he sings romantic ballads to his wife of 12 years, Deborra-Lee Furness.
    Jackman also bakes pancakes for his children, Oscar and Ava, when he is not busy sweating it out at the gym, People said.
    The actor has wooed audiences in a range of films from action-packed blockbusters like the "X-Men" movies to critically acclaimed The Prestige.
    He won a Tony award, Broadway's highest honor, for his role in The Boy from Oz.
    Jackman next appears in epic film drama Australia, which will debut in the United States next week.
    As the "sexiest man alive," he joins the ranks of Pitt, Clooney, Matthew McConaughey and Matt Damon, but People said Jackman is different from the others.
    "Brad is unattainably sexy, George is brainy-suave, Matt is boy-next-door sexy, and Hugh's sex appeal is the fact that he is gritty, has a great accent, and is physical," Sporkin said.
    Other stars who made the list include current 007 Daniel Craig, Mad Men actor Jon Hamm, Lipstick Jungle star Robert Buckley, High School Musical's Zac Efron, Dirty Sexy Money's Blair Underwood and Gossip Girl bad boy Ed Westwick.
    The list also included Olympic champ Michael Phelps, Fringe's Joshua Jackson and soccer star David Beckham.

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    ...and Brad couldn't be happier?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    ::Confused as to why this was posted here::

I guess the girls will like it...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thumbs down

You've got me. I posted this article because I'm in love with Hugh Jackman. You got me.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    You mean it took THIS LONG to get that investigation started? What with all the penis stories, and the cockmeat sandwich signature?

Don't worry, Term....we love you no matter what!
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Hugh Jackman is very attractive, but I'd take Daniel Craig over him any day.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    You mean it took THIS LONG to get that investigation started? What with all the penis stories, and the cockmeat sandwich signature?

This could be the beginning of a beautiful gay marriage!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Sorry, wrong macro...

Um... did you just say that? Who's we? And is 'love' in that sentence a noun or a verb?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    I can completely agree with their assessment. Girls, here you go.

--"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    He is nice looking...no doubt..and whip up that aussie accent and hhmmm hhhmmm good...but I'll take Christian Bale or Gerard Butler anyday. (hhmm just thinking about Gerard Butler in his kilt with his damn scottish accent and his naughty little smile...YUM)
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Yes, I'd have to agree with you on Gerard Butler. Yummy!! The other guy I find extremely sexy is Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    Um... did you just say that? Who's we? And is 'love' in that sentence a noun or a verb?
    Ok, sorry. Everyone but Countybear loves you still Term. hahaha CB, its whatever you want it to be I guess. I'm just saying I wont judge him if he wants to move to Massachusetts or Connecticut.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

The cockmeat sandwich bit is from the hilarious movie Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.

And I'm pretty happy in N.C., so I'll pass on the move.

Thread Information