Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

YOUNG women are no longer just lying back and thinking of England, they are actively seeking out sexual partners - even more so than men.

YOUNG women are no longer just lying back and thinking of England, they are actively seeking out sexual partners - even more so than men.

A survey has revealed young British women are more promiscuous than their male counterparts and more likely to be unfaithful.

The study of 2000 women in the UK, commissioned by More magazine, found that by the age of 21, women have had an average of nine sexual partners - two more than their male partner.

It also found a quarter of young women have slept with more than 10 partners in the first five years since losing their virginity, compared with 20 per cent of young men.

More magazine editor Lisa Smosarski said: "Our results show today's twenty-something women are taking control of their sex lives and getting what they want in bed."

The average age at which respondents lost their virginity was 16.

More than half of respondents said they were not in love with the person they lost their virginity to and only 32 per cent believed it was important to be in love with someone before they had sex with them.

But if a woman met someone she really liked, 56 per cent would make him wait "a month or more" before she would have sex with him.

Of the women surveyed, 50 per cent admitted they had cheated on a partner and half of those had been unfaithful at least twice.

Only 25 per cent said they had a partner who cheated on them.

If a man did cheat, 99 per cent of young women would dump him.

Indicating the influence of Britain's tabloid newspapers, 60 per cent of women said they would "kiss and tell" for money if they had a one-night stand with someone famous.

The survey results were released less than a fortnight after an academic study found British citizens were the most promiscuous of any large western industrial nation, while Australians ranked fifth.

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    <----------------------------- packing up to move to Great Britain

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post
    Not sure how that Okie accent will fit in over there across the pond. This will be interesting.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Never know until you try. I'll give it a whirl.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Never know until you try. I'll give it a whirl.
    They are the same there as they are here, they just have the accent.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    This isn't shocking to me. Several of the high schools in the shithole---er, I mean city I work in have full time day cares for the students to drop their kids off at.

Joe Biden even had a campaign rally at one of them! Shocking.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Standard Dave is offline Constable
    I wouldn't bother I have been looking for these women for about the last 10 years and struggle to find them
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

Thread Information