Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO

$18000 flew off a guy's car

saw this little tidbid in the newspaper yesterday...

What a season to drop that much cash =/

What would you do with $18000 in cash that you had just found on the side of the road?

I'd probably give him $17000ish back (the rest would be to cover my gas costs, phone costs, finder's fee and reward)

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=9499590

Man forgets $18,000 on top of car, money flies away
    Posted: Dec 10, 2008 03:31 PM
    Updated: Dec 11, 2008 11:03 AM

DENHAM SPRINGS, LA (WAFB) - A man driving through Livingston Parish had $18,000 fly off the roof of his car.
    Now, he's hoping someone will find it and give it back.
    The man earned the money selling arts and crafts and had the cash in a bank bag.
    He set the bag and a watch on top of his car before getting inside and forgot it was there.
    The man later re-traced his route through Denham Springs and found the watch, but not the money.
    If you found the $18,000 in cash, call the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office

-=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    O.k. I'm sorry, but............... If you are stupid enough to put $18,000 on the roof of your car, let alone forget that you put $18,000 on the roof of your car and drive off, then you deserve not to get your money back. If I ever had $18,000 in cash in my possession I would have such a heightened sense of alertness, mainly because I've never even seen that much money. I would be so paranoid about someone jacking the cash, that the money would probably be the ONLY thing I'd be thinking about. I'd then forget something else other than the money. Good luck to him though. I'm SURE he will get his money back........

He must sell some REALLY good arts and crafts to make that much money at a time! He probably sells figurines with marijuana in them. hehe
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Thread Information