Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

He shot her in her happy place!

Did he shoot her for masturbating?

http://www.lohud.com/article/20081219/NEWS02/812190404

NEW ROCHELLE - A New York City police officer accidentally shot his wife in the groin last night, police said.
    There was no apparent argument, Capt. Joseph Schaller said this morning. The off-duty cop, Humberto Arboleda, 38, was "fooling around with his gun" in their apartment when it went off accidentally, Schaller said.

The wife was shot in the groin area and middle finger of her left hand around 10:25 p.m. She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center. Police said her injuries were not believed to be life threatening.
    Arboleda was charged with misdemeanor third-degree assault in New Rochelle. Schaller said the charge arises, despite the alleged accidental nature of the shooting, because "you are not supposed to be fooling around with the gun."

Arboleda is suspended without pay from the NYPD, Detective Madelyne Galindo, an NYPD spokeswoman, said. Officers can be suspended without pay for up to 30 days, she said in an e-mail. She had no outer limit for Arboleda's overall suspension.
    dlefdal said:
    Ummmm, what if I don't like thumbs in my butt?

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    So

Middle finger
    Groin
    Middle finger
    Groin...

what was her hand doing by her cro....oh.

I get it now.

What a dumbass.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    Probably some "robbery" fantasy and he was holding the gun on her "forcing" her to diddle herself. Well, hopefully now this moron won't be able to reproduce.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    fooling around with his gun?

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Thread Information