Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Play Station 3 for no money!!!!

http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/2008/12...-a-playst.html

THE BOORTZ CAVEAT
    While listening to The Neal Boortz show or reading Nealz Nuze there is a strong likelihood that you will hear or read material that is critical of Barack Obama or the liberal agenda. In keeping with the dictates of political correctness it is hereby acknowledged that any critical comments by Neal Boortz, a white guy, of Barack Obama, a black guy; or any comments critical of the Democrat agenda, is, by default, hate speech.
    WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A PLAYSTATION 3?

By webwench @ December 24, 2008 9:43 AM Permalink | Comments (15) | TrackBacks (0)

An apparent Craigslist posting. I sure hope it was real. I wonder if anyone took him up on it?
    PlayStation 3 (the city)
    Reply to: XXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-12-07, 10:54AM EST
    I have a Brand new in-box PlayStation 3 gaming system that you can obtain for a special price. It is the 80gb model and includes 2 brand new dualshock 3 wireless controllers.I do not want your money or thanks. To obtain this top of line gaming system, you must let me punch you in the face three times and your child must be present. If you have multiple children, I would prefer you bring your youngest child. This is not a joke. If you want to be your children's hero on Christmas, we will meet at a location that I will specify to you, and I will proceed to punch you in the face in front of your child. You may brace yourself if you want before I begin to punch you, for I am a man of large stature (6'6, 275lbs) In between each punch, I want you to instruct your child not cry. If your child so much as whimpers, the deal is off. Don't think I am a man to be trifled with or that you and a friend can ambush me. I am a former NAVY SEAL and a veteran of the Irag War.
    This is the best deal you will ever find on a PlayStation 3. A truly unique offer. You are welcome to inspect the product for authenticity before the deal is done.
    Email me for more specific details and we can arrange a rendevous.
    Merry Christmas.

Categories:

Tags:

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Holy shit dood.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Here are my favorite comments:

deranged
    I am a former Marine and freinds w a few sea jockeys, My thoughts is this individual needs a shrink quickly, His add gives me a few clues on his childhood and I know his mental state would have failed him in BUDS training.
    Merry Christmas everyone
    By Shooter50bmg @ 12/25/08 08:10:46 AMreport abuse

Where can I find you?
    I'm only 6'1, 185 lbs, and I'd like to meet you to discuss your attempt to give SEALs a bad name. My son won't be present. You'll keep the toy.
    By Pussycat @ 12/24/08 07:22:45 PMreport abuse

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information