Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner’s bank balance.

Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner’s bank balance.
    They found that the wealthier a man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms.
    “Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,” said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.
    He believes the phenomenon is an “evolutionary adaptation” that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.

The study is certain to prove controversial, suggesting that women are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers.
    However, it fits into a wider body of research known as evolutionary psychology which suggests that both men and women are genetically predisposed to ruthlessly exploit each other to achieve the best chances of survival for their genes.
    The female orgasm is the focus of much research because it appears to have no reproductive purpose. Women can become pregnant whatever their pleasure levels.
    Pollet, and Professor Daniel Nettle, his co-author, believed, however, that the female orgasm is an evolutionary adaptation that drives women to choose and retain high-quality partners.
    He and Nettle tested that idea using data gathered in one of the world’s biggest lifestyle studies. The Chinese Health and Family Life Survey targeted 5,000 people across China for in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including questions about their sex lives, income and other factors. Among these were 1,534 women with male partners whose data was the basis for the study.
    They found that 121 of these women always had orgasms during sex, while 408 more had them “often”. Another 762 “sometimes” orgasmed while 243 had them rarely or never. Such figures are similar to those for western countries.
    There were of course, several factors involved in such differences but, said Pollet, money was one of the main ones.
    He said: “Increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on women’s self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms.”
    This is not an effect limited to Chinese women. Previous research in Germany and America has looked at attributes such as body symmetry and attractiveness, finding that these are also linked with orgasm frequency. Money, however, seems even more important.
    David Buss, professor of psychology at the University of Texas, Austin, who raised this question in his book The Evolution of Desire believes female orgasms have several possible purposes.
    “They could promote emotional bonding with a high-quality male or they could serve as a signal that women are highly sexually satisfied, and hence unlikely to seek sex with other men,” he said. “What those orgasms are saying is ‘I'm extremely loyal, so you should invest in me and my children’."

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    They spent money on this research? Christ, all they had to do was ask most men.

What's next? Are they going to research whether or not water is actually wet?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    The bigger your bank account the wetter. Water that is.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Yeah this one was a shocker huh???
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Huh? Somebody look in on my marriage?

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    And I'd be willing to bet that most of those are faked by the woman so she can stay with the rich guy.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    My wife must fake it a lot. I'm poor.

And it doesn't bother me a bit (the faking it - not the poor).

Verified LEO
    Working early in my career in a hyper wealthy city taught me that women really do marry for money . . .

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    well my wife's in for a bad year

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Oh good grief
    Arm the sheep!

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    What a bunch of crap. I could care less how much money a guy has....and that has NOTHING to do with the pleasure gained. Just my opinion.

Money does NOT make a man....

(I know some of you are calling foul on this...but if you knew me you would know this is true for me...I could care less)
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Yeah. I don't care how much money I make either.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    What a bunch of crap. I could care less how much money a guy has....and that has NOTHING to do with the pleasure gained. Just my opinion.

Money does NOT make a man....

(I know some of you are calling foul on this...but if you knew me you would know this is true for me...I could care less)
    +1

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I guess I better start buying lotto tickets
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

Verified LEO
    Well now, how do you explain the busty 25 year old blonde marrying the 72 y/o wrinkled dude? I sure as hell suspect it isn't about the physical pleasures he gives her . . .

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    I guess I better start buying lotto tickets
    Naw....just practice, practice, practice! And listen, listen, listen...one who listens learns.

No need for the lotto ticket. Besides...isnt practicing much more fun????

Ok..unless you go by Morris' post..and are looking for a busty 25 year old blonde when you are too old to get it up. lol Then buy away!
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    Naw....just practice, practice, practice! And listen, listen, listen...one who listens learns.

No need for the lotto ticket. Besides...isnt practicing much more fun????

Ok..unless you go by Morris' post..and are looking for a busty 25 year old blonde when you are too old to get it up. lol Then buy away!

know anyone that wants to practice?
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

Thread Information