Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Sheriff's deputies and investigators bust drug ring selling a variety of heroin called "Obama"

THOMPSON Sheriff's deputies and investigators have broken a heroin distribution ring that dished out narcotics across more than half of Sullivan County.
    A total of five men and women were arrested Wednesday night following a three-month investigation, during which undercover police purchased decks of heroin from street dealers. Undersheriff Eric Chaboty said the dealers were selling heroin in towns that stretched from Monticello to Livingston Manor.
    The alleged dealers were pushing a variety of heroin that they called "Obama." Chaboty said dealers are known to stamp the glassine wax paper that carries the heroin with brand names like "Black Death" or "Blue Sunshine" so that users can identify their preferred brands. This drug ring's stamp happened to carry the new president's surname.
    "It's an absolute disgrace," Chaboty said.
    Police arrested Lucia Arjona, 28, of Liberty, near the Liberty Elks Lodge about 7:15 p.m. Over the next four hours they also arrested Regina Toscana, 30, of Monticello, at the Exxon station near Anawana Lake Road in Thompson; and Carlo Bellina Jr., 31, of Livingston Manor; Christopher Ross, 30, of Kenoza Lake, and Jesse Krebs, 19, of Liberty, as they were delivering the heroin on Anawana Lake Road.
    All were charged with felonies, including criminal sale of a narcotic drug and criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. The five were sent to Sullivan County Jail without bail.
    Police also confiscated 80 decks of heroin worth roughly $1,600, and $2,000 in cash.
    The Sheriff's Gang Intelligence Unit uncovered the ring, and arrests were made with the help of Liberty police. Chaboty said investigators are still working to uncover more details about the dealers and their operation.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I think that anyone voteing for the Democrats was on "something."

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    You need to provide the link for this article. I wanna have documentation when I go into court and say that "Obama" is a street term for heroin
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    You need to provide the link for this article. I wanna have documentation when I go into court and say that "Obama" is a street term for heroin
    Police bust Sullivan ring dealing 'Obama' heroin - RecordOnline.com - The Times Herald Record

Thread Information