Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO

Woman stabbed husband for refusing sex

An Argentinian woman has been arrested for stabbing her husband because he did not have sex with her.

The 52-year-old, from Buenos Aires, stabbed her husband in the back but he was not seriously injured.

She told police she had spent the day trying to get him into bed but he had ignored all of her hints.

The woman told La Cuarta: "I wore a G-string and high heels in the house but he did not notice, I could not stand this.

"I got really mad and I stabbed him."

The husband went to the police station to lodge a complant before going to hospital where he was treated for minor injuries.

A police spokesperson said: "She did not think she did anything wrong, she kept saying that he was her husband and that he had to fulfil his obligations and that because he didn't she had the right to punish him."

web page
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

chris2001 is offline Captain
    And women say men over react when we don't get sex.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Thread Information