Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

He took the camera off his neck, held his hands up in the air and said I admit it. Im a pervert and I came here to take pictures of your daughters"

LACEY, Wash. - The moves and the music on the gym floor distracted those in the bleachers from immediately seeing what was happening right in front of their eyes.
    Some members of Elma's winter dance team were watching from the bleachers when they noticed a strange man watching them.
    They say the clean cut man had several cameras, but he reportedly tucked one camera backwards under his arm and shot up under the dancers' skirts. The girls told their fathers.
    I said, Hey pal. What's your story?'" said dad Erick Johanson. "'What are you doing here with the camera? People downstairs are saying you're doing some pretty bad things.
    The photographer claimed he was a sports photographer from a university, and he tried to leave. But the fathers followed him out into the parking lot.
    How about this, you show us the pictures on the camera and when what you're saying is true, there's nothing weird, you can go and we'll apologize and it's no big deal, said dad Josh Nelson. He's like, No, I can't show you my pictures.
    They say then, in a last ditch effort to escape, the suspect surprisingly confessed.
    He took the camera off his neck, held his hands up in the air and said I admit it. Im a pervert and I came here to take pictures of your daughters, said Johanson.
    He said, Can you let go of me? I said no, I'm not going to let you go, said Nelson. He said, Can't I have some dignity? No, you can't have any dignity. I said I'm going to hold onto you until the cops get here and then they'll hold onto you.'
    Thinking back, the fathers are sick to think where the photos may have ended up.
    You always want to take care of your kids, and protect them, said Nelson.
    That's our job, that's what we're supposed to do, said Johanson.
    Even though they feel violated, the dancers are proud their fathers stood up to defend them.
    Olympia Police say the total number of pictures on the suspects' cameras is unknown. They also do not know if this same photographer is suspected for other voyeurism crimes.
    The suspect is held in the Thurston County jail for investigation of voyeurism.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Very surprised he didn't end up tripping a few times, they showed very good restraint. Perverts are near the bottom on my scum bag ladder.
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I said "I'm going to hold onto you until the cops get here and then they'll pick you up from the hospital.'”
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Hardcore self control coming from the fathers.

I don't have kids, but I'd have throttled the guy.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Kudos to the Father's with this one!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    That guy is very lucky to still be able to enjoy solid food.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

sweetpea is offline Master Officer
    Guess he was lucky it was the Fathers with good control, if it were the Mothers I know what we would have done to him, he would not be walking upright.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f.../ukbluejw2.gif

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long."

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I would have beat him till I got bored.
    dlefdal said:
    Ummmm, what if I don't like thumbs in my butt?

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm357 View Post
    I would have beat him till I got bored.

Ditto. I wouldn't have even called the Poh-lice. I would have just beat the crap out of him and left him on the side of the road for the animals to pick at.

Thread Information