Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Cops: Posing as ex-boyfriend, Wisconsin woman placed "talk dirty" ad

ARCH 5--Meet Kari Heath. The Wisconsin woman, 20, is facing a felony charge for allegedly posing as an ex-boyfriend and posting a Craigslist personals ad seeking other men to call him at work and "talk dirty to him." According to a criminal complaint, a copy of which you'll find here, Heath placed the ad last month after arguing with her boyfriend Joseph Strasburg. The ad, which was posted in Craigslist's "Casual Encounters" section, included several photos of the 24-year-old Strasburg, including one explicit image, and his business phone number. Heath's former beau contacted cops when a man called him about the online ad. Strasburg, 24, told investigators that Heath subsequently sent him a text message admitting responsibility for the prank, which resulted this week in her arrest for identity theft. When interviewed by police, Heath admitted placing the online ad in Craigslist's "personal column, homosexual section." A similar Craigslist prank has triggered a criminal probe of a Texas man who allegedly posed as a female acquaintance and posted a Valentine's Day ad offering sexual favors. The purported advertiser promised to "moan like Shamu."

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Oh boy, even the amateurs are getting into psyops now...
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    hahahahahahahahahaha

"Stupid should hurt."

KaiGywer is offline *insert witty remark here*
    Verified LEO
    Damn Wisconsinites...
    Alpha Phi Sigma Alum - Alpha Delta Chapter
    ΑΦΣ

Hondo is offline SRO
    Verified LEO
    HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMEN SCORNED!!!!! ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM CHEESE LAND!!!!
    When it comes my time to go, I hope with fervent zeal, That my merits have been proved on life's battlefield. Enough to earn me One small place of rest, Just over on the other side, Beyond the reach of death. -Ralf Grant Edens

You know how it is Striet! Sometimes doin the right thing ain't doin the right thing -HONDO

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    A similar Craigslist prank has triggered a criminal probe of a Texas man who allegedly posed as a female acquaintance and posted a Valentine's Day ad offering sexual favors. The purported advertiser promised to "moan like Shamu."
    moan like shamu...thats priceless!!!
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information