Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Brooksville man arrested after he shot a man who was trying to enter his car while he was having sex with the victim's girlfriend

SPRING HILL - A Brooksville man was charged with aggravated battery after he shot a man who was trying to enter his car while he was having sex with the victim's girlfriend, deputies said.
    Marlon N. Guardado, 29, of 27294 Warner Ave., was arrested after the woman identified him from a stack of photographs, according to an arrest affidavit.
    Guardado and the woman were parked in front of her house at 2222 Pomeroy Road shortly after 1 a.m. Monday.
    The woman was on Guardado's lap in the driver's side of his 2007 Dodge Ram and the two were engaged in sexual intercourse when the victim, Robin Nelson, approached the passenger door and tried to open it, according to the Hernando County Sheriff's Office.
    The door was locked and Nelson started beating on the vehicle. That's when Guardado loaded a handgun and fired a round through the window, striking the victim on the forearm, according to the affidavit.
    Nelson ran from the scene and Guardado started his car and drove off, deputies said.
    Guardado did not report the shooting or call 911 for medical response, the report stated.
    He fled to the Homosassa area, where he hid the truck and replaced the passenger-side window, deputies said.
    After the woman identified Guardado, his truck was discovered, according to the affidavit.
    Guardado admitted his offense to detectives and turned over his firearm, deputies said.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    The woman was having sex with him, but had to ID him? Ah the joys of anonymous sex, huh?

At least the guy had the right truck for a sexual tryst.............Dodge Ram.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    There has to be more. I was going to get into a huff until I read that the guy left the scene.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    ... maybe he mistook her screams of ecstasy for cries for help, (if, um, she never screamed for him like that).

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    There has to be more. I was going to get into a huff until I read that the guy left the scene.
    Yea, and replaced the window and hid the truck. That changed the dynamics of the case alot.

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    The woman was having sex with him, but had to ID him? Ah the joys of anonymous sex, huh?

Or Paid for Sex, She may have been a Pro, the dude may have been her pimp Or maybe not

http://www.officerresource.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic5657_1.gif
    Liberty & Justice For All!

Thread Information