B) justafiable
    C) justifiable
    D) all incorrect
    3. A) resescitate
    B) resusitate
    C) recessitate
    D) all incorrect
    Use the following information, answer the questions:
    The body of the victim was discovered by Mr. Howard Johnson at 8:05 a.m. on Monday, May 10, 2006
    At 8:55 a.m. of the same day, Detective Davis inspected the scene of the crime, and collected the following information: the victim, a 29-year-old woman, 5'1" tall, weighing 105 pounds. Had been dead for 33 hours; cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma to the back of the head; found near body, were a pair of black leather gloves (size Sm.), some strands of long blond hair, fibers from a blue tweed suit, clay similar to that used in some tennis courts, and a book of matches from a Mexican restaurant.
    Witnesses reported seeing the victim at 10 p.m. with a young, blond haired man who was about 5'11" tall, 250 pounds, and wearing a blue suit.
    One witness reported seeing another woman about 25 years old, 5'1", 100 pounds with the victim about 11:50 a.m.
    It was later determined that this was the young man's ex-girlfriend.
    4. Who killed the victim?
    A) The tennis pro
    B) The young man
    C) The ex-girlfriend
    D) Cannot be determined from given information
    5. At what date and time was victim killed?
    A) 1:55 a.m., Friday, May 7
    B) 11:55 p.m. Saturday, May 8
    C) 9:55 p.m. Sunday, May 9
    D) Cannot be determined from information given
    6. As a police officer you will probably come in contact with a great number of citizens who are under emotional stress. If one of these citizens reacts to you in a resentful manner, your best approach would be to:
    A) remind the citizen that his/her behavior will reflect unfavorably upon him/her
    B) refuse to talk with citizen until he/she cools down
    C) respond as unemotionally and as objectively as possible
    D) ignore the citizen's comments and treat him/her forcefully
    7. Two officers in an unmarked patrol car were following a suspect. The suspect went two blocks east, turned right, went four blocks, and turned left. He mad a U-turn in the middle of the block, crossed the street he had just turned from, went another block and turned left. The suspect was now headed:
    A) north
    B) west
    C) east
    D) south
    8. You respond to a report of a domestic violence at a residence. The husband comes to the door and reports everything is fine. What should you do?
    A) ask briefly what the problem was and leave
    B) request to speak to the wife and get both sides of the situation
    C) tell the husband you are leaving and then check the back of the residence
    D) call for a backup cruiser
    9. A parade has been scheduled to run 5 miles through the city. It is desirable to have an officer stationed every 3 blocks. If there are 12 blocks in a mile, how many officers will be needed?
    A) 13
    B) 15
    C) 18
    D) 20
    10. At 11 a.m. a concession stand on the bike path was robbed of $45. At 11:05 a.m. Jim was found running on the same bike path a few blocks away; he had $45 in his pocket. From this statement it can be concluded:
    A) Jim was not the robber
    B) Jim was the robber
    C) It's dangerous to jog on the bike path
    D) Jim may be the robber

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Are you joking??

That's insane.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    Are you joking??

That's insane.

Sadly, no.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I took one years ago that was pretty similar. It also had a lot of maps with one way streets. You go from point A to point B, name the streets you would take, how many blocks etc.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Well, as nearly as I can tell, Jim killed the victim after robbing the espresso stand while fleeing from the DV and was going up at the time.

How'd I do Term? Can I be a cop?

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Car 4 View Post
    Well, as nearly as I can tell, Jim killed the victim after robbing the espresso stand while fleeing from the DV and was going up at the time.

How'd I do Term? Can I be a cop?

Car 4

No, but you can be retired.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Well Poop! I thought I might have a second career.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Number 9 is a bad question. It says it is "desirable" to have an officer every 3 blocks, but does not say how many blocks an officer is "needed" for. So really there should be an answer that you can't determine the answer from the information given.

You know with budget cuts that depts. aren't staffing at desirable levels, but instead only paying the minimum amount needed. Or at least thats how my dept. operates anymore. Events that we once had 30 officers work.... we now only have 8 working them.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Caveman is offline Something Smells Kinda Funny
    Verified LEO
    Man... can they get any harder. I realize there is usually only one good answer but It still took me 20min to figure this one out.

8. You respond to a report of a domestic violence at a residence. The husband comes to the door and reports everything is fine. What should you do?

A) Bum a smoke and tell him dirty jokes.
    B) Tell him that his shoes are untied, when he looks down to check hit him with your PR24.
    C) Tell the husband that its OK to smacka bitch from time to time especially if she burns your chicken pot pie.
    D) Request to speak to the wife and get both sides of the situation

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

Will Durant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....Member

Since Jan. 2009

Thread Information