Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

man awoke in his home Sunday morning to a rude surprise — a 19-year-old man asleep on his couch with his pants around his ankles.

A man awoke in his home Sunday morning to a rude surprise — a 19-year-old man asleep on his couch with his pants around his ankles.

The complainant, who lives on the 1100 block of Vallejo Road, found the stranger asleep on his couch, apparently recovering from a nearby party which he fled the night before on the 1100 block of Cheyenne.

The slumbering suspect was later identified as Nathan Ray Jones. Deputies arrested Jones on charges of trespassing, probation violation and underage possession of alcohol.

“Deputies arrived and asked him to pull up his pants,” said Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton. “They smelled alcohol on his breath, and the front of his pants was wet.”

Jones, who apparently urinated in his pants and pulled them down, was placed in handcuffs and taken to the county jail. He later blew a .197 on the breathalyzer, a reading Dutton called high. Comparatively, the legal limit to drive is a blood alcohol level of .08.

Authorities said Jones did not break into the residence.

“He just walked into the home,” Dutton said. “It wasn’t a forcible entry. He just walked around until he found a door that was unlocked.”

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Are you drunk? Did you mix up your post titles?
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Either way that would be a very unhealthy place for him to be.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    How come the drunk didn't tote an asswhuppin from the homeowner?
    dlefdal said:
    Ummmm, what if I don't like thumbs in my butt?

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Was David Prager there to set up a Ustream and document the event on Twitter?

Thread Information