Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

If the cops finally do manage to catch you after a high-speed pursuit, taking off all your clothes will not help

A Halsey man was arrested Sunday after a series of erratic moves on Interstate 5, including driving at extreme speeds, throwing a baby's car seat out the window and stripping naked.
    About 9:30 a.m., several drivers called Oregon State Police and 911 to report an erratic driver northbound on I-5 near milepost 240.
    At 9:54 a.m. a state trooper tried to stop the car, but it began weaving, fluctuating between 30 and 80 miles per hour.
    Multiple officers followed the driver and slowed traffic as he threw a baby's car seat and various pieces of clothing out the window. At one point, he tried to ram a disabled vehicle on the freeway shoulder.
    Near milepost 254, the car tried to drive over the dirt center median mound but got stuck. The driver got out of the vehicle and stripped off his shorts, leaving him naked.
    The screaming man dropped to his knees and refused to follow directions from the troopers until he was tasered.
    Paul William Kizer, 23, was cited to appear in Marion County Circuit Court for felony attempt to elude in a vehicle, DUII, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, resisting arrest, driving while suspended and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
    Kizer was first taken to Salem Hospital for evaluation, then booked at Marion County Jail on an outstanding warrant from Deschutes County for failure to appear on a DUII charge.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    Why not? When I was a brand new cop in the ghetto here, some guy came into a nightclub one night and shot a couple of members of the band. Then he took off all his clothes and started walking down the middle of the street. He damn near got off on an insanity plea. It was a good try....
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt View Post
    Why not? When I was a brand new cop in the ghetto here, some guy came into a nightclub one night and shot a couple of members of the band. Then he took off all his clothes and started walking down the middle of the street. He damn near got off on an insanity plea. It was a good try....

So could you say that prior to getting naked he was carrying a concealed weapon?

Standard Dave is offline Constable
    I was thinking is he going down the insanity route when I read this.
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

Thread Information