Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Young girls walk in on four people having sex in Taco Bell bathroom

The parents of two young girls say their daughters walked into a downtown restaurant bathroom and saw four people having sex. Their parents are so disturbed, they want all parents to be aware.
    "They saw two women servicing two men in the restroom," Robert Schumann says. "Eleven years old is still not old enough to learn about such things as that."
    "My 11-year-old asked me, 'How come two women were coming out of the bathroom and why were two guys in there?’ Melissa Schumann, the girls’ mother, says. ‘And they were making funny noises.'"
    The Schumann’s contacted the managers at Taco Bell and suggested they lock the doors.
    "She turned around and told me they used to lock the bathrooms because of this very issue but she was told to keep them unlocked because of all the complaints they got about the doors being locked," Robert says.
    Taco Bell Spokesperson, Rob Poetsch, sent a statement that reads:
    “The safety of our customers is our number one priority, and although this is an isolated incident, we’re having self-locking doors installed as a precautionary measure.”
    Newscenter 16 went into the Taco Bell Thursday and found a note on the bathroom doors asking customers to get a key from the counter and lock the door behind them. But we were able to walk into the women’s room without a key. Once we spoke to a manager, she locked the doors right in front of us.
    "It's scary because now I don't want to send my children to the bathroom by themselves and my 11-year-old doesn't want to be treated like a child,” Melissa explains. “She wants to feel grown up. I can't do that now."
    "I was fuming. I was angry. I was upset. I was concerned," Robert says. He is pleased now the restaurant is taking action and installing locks to prevent people from wandering in.
    South Bend police say public sex happens very often and in many places. They say they’ve gotten calls from this Taco Bell before, as well as other fast food restaurants, bars, cars, parks and almost any public place. But police say by the time they arrive, those having sex are either gone or not committing the act anymore.
    Still, the Schumanns never thought having lunch at noon on a Saturday would turn so disturbing.
    "We see police there all the time...eating there. And I figure, all right, police have made themselves known there so it should be relatively safe,” Melissa explains. “Nothing can really happen here. Oh, I was so wrong. I was so wrong."

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    11 isn't old enough to learn about sex?
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    We had a couple a few months back, waiting to bond a friend out, start making out in our lobby. Our lobby is unattended at night and dispatch has to greet people wanting in by intercom, then buzz them in. The dispatchers saw all this on the cc camera, then saw them go into the woman's bathroom together. An officer checked on them and sure enough, he heard sex noises coming from the bathroom. He made them come out and wait outside the building.

Must be a thrill seeking thing with some exhibitionism thrown in.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Well somebody was enjoying a taco . . .

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Someone told them to get a room and they decided to take the first one that they thought was available. They thought wrong.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    We had a couple a few months back, waiting to bond a friend out, start making out in our lobby. Our lobby is unattended at night and dispatch has to greet people wanting in by intercom, then buzz them in. The dispatchers saw all this on the cc camera, then saw them go into the woman's bathroom together. An officer checked on them and sure enough, he heard sex noises coming from the bathroom. He made them come out and wait outside the building.

Must be a thrill seeking thing with some exhibitionism thrown in.

I had a reply posted but I am buzzing and was about to post something I shouldn't. No comment.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Well somebody was enjoying a taco . . .

I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I had a reply posted but I am buzzing and was about to post something I shouldn't. No comment.
    That's because you aren't buzzed enough yet - Slap down a few more and try again

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Wow, yet ANOTHER story from Indiana.................... my state rocks the f-ed up news!
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Thread Information