Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Coach forces student athlete to defecate into a bag and urinate in a cup

CONROE, Texas -- A Conroe school district coach is on leave while officials investigate claims that he forced a student athlete to defecate into a bag and urinate into a cup, KPRC Local 2 reported.

The student said it happened during a bus ride back from a sporting event.

Students and parents said they are disturbed about the allegations against coach Joseph Rodriguez but are divided about what action should be taken.

"It's kind of gross and unexpected, but at the same time, to me, it's not a big deal. It's an emergency. I mean, it's only humane to let a child go to the bathroom," said Barron Fredericks, a Conroe ISD student.

The school district would not comment on the investigation.

Wise_undergrad_08 is offline Master Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcementForums
    "It's kind of gross and unexpected, but at the same time, to me, it's not a big deal. It's an emergency. I mean, it's only humane to let a child go to the bathroom," said Barron Fredericks, a Conroe ISD student.
    It's called pull the bus over and let him use a restroom. If it adds time to the trip so be it. The student delaying the trip will be the only one the other students are mad at anyway. Not the coach. This is just degrading, not to mention unnessesary. how would he like to defecate in a bag on a bus occupied with other people and no privacy. This is just rediculous. He should be suspended if not fired all together.

Think about it, if he sees no problem with this action what other actions might he see no problem with regarding students? Will he keep them at practice until someone dehydrates and possibly dies saying "Water is for weaklings."

He obviously either does not use common sense, is uncompassionate to a disturbing level, or both possibly. If he isn't fired he needs to be supervised until he can prove he knows how to be around kids/teenagers.
    "A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of it is personally responsible for his society."

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

Cotton candy don't get wet until it's in your mouth.

pmfc is offline ^
    What she said! ^

Thank you, pmfc.
    "A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of it is personally responsible for his society."

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Could have just hung it out the window.

He had to defecate also. The above suggestion leaves interesting images in my mind though.

Also, I have to disagree with your "hang it out the window" suggestion. Go watch the movie 11:14 and come back and suggest that. Nasty ordeal that was. Wow, It looked painful.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

Thread Information