Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Michael Phelps is doing the breast stroke on Miss California

The Miss USA runner-up whose gay marriage flap during the pageant drew searing criticism has reportedly cuddled up to Phelps at baseball games and dined out with the hunky Olympian, her grandmother said.
    "Carrie and Michael have been out to baseball games and lunch," grandma Jeanette Coppolla dished to Radaronline.com. "He always calls her when he is in town and they go out."
    Phelps, who is frequently seen with a stable of girls, has been laying low since photographs showing the Olympic champion with a bong in hand at a house party surfaced in the media.
    The beauty queen's grandma said Carrie isn't looking for anything serious.
    "Carrie knows that he has dated lots of girls but she enjoys going out with him and isn't serious about being in a relationship with him," she said. "He's a nice guy and she likes him."
    Billy Bush, who hosted the pageant, pressed her on the relationship rumors.
    "That's not appropriate to answer right now. He's a great man... You can call me on a later day and we can talk about that."
    The beauty queen came under fire this week for dissing gay marriage when asked about same-sex marriage during the pageant.
    "In my country and in my family, I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman -- no offense to anyone out there," she said.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    This Miss California thing has been blown way out of proportion. I give her credit for being honest. It's sad people are coming down on her so hard for it in the aftermath.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Anything that involves a gay, hispanic blogger who named him/herself after a princess party girl should be viewed as suspect.

Thread Information