Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Woman, 2 Kids Found Dead In Gas-Soaked Wis. Home

Woman, 2 Kids Found Dead In Gas-Soaked Wis. Home - News Story - WEWS Cleveland
    NELSONVILLE, Wis. -- A woman and her two young children found dead Thursday in a gasoline-soaked house appeared to be victims of a "violent death," and a man treated for inhaling fumes at the home was taken into custody, authorities said.

Portage County Sheriff John Charewicz said the woman, her 2-year-old son and a 3-year-old daughter appeared to have suffered a "violent death" but a cause had not yet been determined.

A 36-year-old man and a 6-month-old girl who were found alive were treated for inhaling fumes, as were the two deputies who discovered them.

The man, who lives at the home but wasn't married to the woman, was being held as a "person of interest" in the deaths, the sheriff said.

Charewicz said the deputies discovered the bodies in the home, where the windows had been covered by blankets, cardboard and drapes. They had visited the home on Wednesday night at the request of the woman's mother, who had not heard from the family in a day, but no one answered the door.

Gasoline had been dumped inside the home from three 5-gallon containers and a gun was found near the man, who was holding the infant, Charewicz said. The man was holding the infant.

He said that if the deputies had not returned, the home "was probably going to go up in flames. It was really a lot of gasoline."

The identities of the victims and the man were not immediately released.

Neighbor Beverly Isaacson said the woman had lost her housekeeping job last month at a Stevens Point hospital. Isaacson believed the couple was separating.

"She was going to leave him, that is what I heard," she said.

Charewicz said the two adults and three children were planning to move in with the woman's mother.

Nelsonville, a rural central Wisconsin village of about 180 people, is 100 miles north of Madison.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Hell hath a special place...
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    How sad, may she and her babies now rest in peace.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Rest in peace.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    How horrible.

Thread Information