Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Pastor gets the fear of God tasered into him by Arizona Border Police

This is the actual footage from Pastor Anderson's camcorder as well as from the surveillance cameras at the Border Patrol Checkpoint.

"I was NOT crossing a border! I was approximately 50 miles from Mexico traveling on a highway from west to east! JOIN US ON SATURDAY MAY 23 (Memorial Day Weekend) FOR A PROTEST RALLY AT THIS CHECKPOINT! The check point is located within a few miles of mile marker 75 which is about 75 miles east of Yuma, AZ on Interstate 8."

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I hate that guy. He has tons of videos on youtube and all he does is purposely go around trying to stir shit up. He should be deported to a third world country where maybe he'd be happy...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Crappy job of articulation. Obstruction of justice, duh. I hope his report was better than, "Because I said so."

The driver is an asshat.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I think I'm going to use the audio of that taser for my new ringtone. I've been using "Don't taze me bro!" but that guy squeeling like a stuck pig with the taser clicking is just priceless.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    With any luck the AUSA will prosecute his ass and put him away for a while
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    I think I'm going to use the audio of that taser for my new ringtone. I've been using "Don't taze me bro!" but that guy squeeling like a stuck pig with the taser clicking is just priceless.
    He did squeal like a little girl, didn't he? This dumbass needs to look up the lyrics to the hymn provided for the surveillance video and follow them. If he had complied, then wouldn't have had to go through the pain. But no, he had to be a dumbass. He got what he deserved. His soul is definitely not still.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

***Keep in mind this is a blog and not an actual news article.***

LewRockwell.com Blog: Martial Law in Microcosm:The Beating of Pastor Steven Anderson

May 13, 2009
    Martial Law in Microcosm:The Beating of Pastor Steven Anderson
    Posted by William Grigg at May 13, 2009 12:02 AM

"I'm a police officer; I'm ordering you out of the car," snarls a uniformed tax-feeder in the newly released video of the April 14 beating of Pastor Steven Anderson near Yuma.

"What am I being arrested for?" asks Anderson.

"For failing to obey me right now," huffs the armed parasite.

In addition to being a splendid specimen of the martial law mind-set (a guy in a uniform barks, and the rest of us timidly submit), this is a museum-quality example of something far too many* uniformed goons do far too well: Manufacturing a "crime" to justify beating down a civilian who fails to render proper subservience.

Anderson had prompted the ire of the Border Patrol by refusing to submit to an unconstitutional search at a "border enforcement" checkpoint well north of the border with Mexico. The Boyz in the Brown Shirts initially created a pretext by claiming -- dishonestly -- that one of their dogs "alerted" to Anderson's car after the Pastor refused to permit a search.

That pretext was abandoned entirely after knuckle-draggers arrived from the Arizona State Police. After vandalizing Anderson's car, they tased him -- despite the fact that he put up no resistance and posed no threat to the platoon-sized mob of law enforcement personnel -- and ground his face into the shattered glass of his ruined car windows.

Note well that the tasers were out before Anderson had time to put up any violent resistance. This provides an example of yet another crime routinely committed by police nation-wide: The use of the Taser as a "pain compliance" instrument (that is, an implement of electro-shock torture), rather than a less-lethal alternative to a firearm. The pitiful screams of the unresisting Baptist pastor attest to the Taser's barbarous effectiveness in that role.

It's interesting and appropriate that the last part of the video is set to the strains of the Christian hymn Be Still My Soul, which takes its melody from Finlandia, composed by the heroic Jan Sibelius. At once patriotic and proudly subversive, the Finlandia Hymn was a protest against the political repression of the Finns by the Russian Empire.

We've clearly reached the point at which any authentic American patriot is going to be treated as a subversive by the armed enforcers of Washington's empire.

___
    *No, not every police officer does this kind of thing. Many of my acquaintance are just as alarmed as I am over the growing militarization of law enforcement, and the pathological arrogance of the rising crop of uniformed enforcers.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    "Armed Parasite" I like that.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    This pastor is well known for being a fringe whackjob in the name of the Christian god. I take what he has with a grain of Arizona sand.

Luckily, he won't understand the enforcing the law is not done through negotiations. We don't "plea bargain" on the side of the road. I'm sure the report is written much better than what was articulated by the DPS officer on scene. Many times, I may not be able to cite specific case law when I'm getting my dander up, but I know what I'm permitted to do by law and can articulate it later on in my report.

I hope to see more of this moron in videos like this.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm sure you are right Slaughter. My favorite is when people get "their attorney" on the cell phone and say that they want to talk to me. "Tell him I'll see him in court. I have a camera on me for just about any action that I take. The fact that this nut job had one would not have concerned me in the least. If I give you a lawful command(s) when I have PC to arrest and you don't follow them you will experience OC, controlled force, or other reactions that are useful and in line with my SOP, state law, and federal law. This attitude that cops can't do things when people show their ass is really starting to get on my nerves.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Amazing how the police dubbed dramatic piano music into the surveillance video...

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Indeed. Especially as the video was very anti-climactic. There wasn't anything "crazy-looking."

Thread Information