Welcome to the APBWeb.
    OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

Car Vrs House (video and Pics)

Here is a Link to a news story about a car driving through a house. In the story is an interview given by me.

http://www.wtov9.com/video/8293156/index.html

Verified LEO
    Here are some Pictures of the Crash

Verified LEO

Verified LEO
    The Link with news story explains it. I will post the news paper article tomorrow!

lcsodre108 is offline DUI Persecutor
    Congratulations, I don't know how to act around famous peple. Pretty cool though, I have never been on TV nor do I care to. Not as pretty as you are.
    www.alliedoddballs.com
    I can't do this test when I am sober!

Respect My AUTHORITAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified LEO
    Here is a Link to the Story in the Paper

http://www.hsconnect.com/news/articl...articleID=1672
    Two hurt as car hits kitchen of apartment

By MARK J. MILLER, Staff writer

TORONTO — An accident in the 500 block of North Fifth Street early Sunday morning resulted in two city residents being transported to Trinity West Medical Center.

According to City Police reports, Ashley Wright, 19, of 723 W. Fernwood Drive, and Frank Schoonmaker, 19, address unknown, were injured after Wright lost control of the vehicle she was driving and struck the kitchen of an apartment at Michael Myers Terrace apartment complex, 511 N. Fifth St.

Schoonmaker was a passenger in the vehicle, according to reports.

Wright was traveling north on North Sixth Street at a high rate of speed when she failed to negotiate a turn, according to reports. The vehicle hit a curb and traveled about 20 feet before striking the back wall of the apartment, entering the kitchen. Firefighters from the Toronto Fire Department were called to the scene for possible extrication but were not needed, according to fire Chief Dave Solomon.

“The vehicle appeared not to have made the turn and went through the apartment,” said Solomon, adding the driver and passenger were treated on the scene by emergency medical technicians from the TEMS Joint Ambulance District and transported to Trinity West, where they were treated and released. No injuries to the apartment dwellers were reported.

Wright was cited by police for reckless operation, failure to control, no seat belt, underage consumption and having an open container in a motor vehicle.
    Last edited by OfficerResource.com; 03-29-06 at 03:29 AM.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Guess who's buying the beer buddy? That'd be you...! You know the rules, get yourself on TV or Newspaper, you buy.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    In that case Im going to be broke. I made top story and front page again today.

Here is a link to the Front Page of the paper
    http://www.hsconnect.com/news/articl...articleID=1698

Another charged in accident

By MARK J. MILLER, Staff writer

TORONTO — City Police now have charged another individual in connection with an accident that occurred in the 500 block of North Fifth Street early Sunday morning.

Police initially cited Ashley Wright, 19, of 723 W. Fernwood Drive, for reckless operation, failure to control, no seat belt, underage consumption and having an open container in a motor vehicle for the accident, which resulted in a car crashing into an apartment at Michael Myers Terrace at 511 N. Fifth St.

However, police now say evidence indicates the vehicle was actually being driven by Frank Schoonmaker, 19, address unknown. Police at first thought Schoonmaker was a passenger in the vehicle.

Police also said the reckless operation and failure to control citations for Wright have been dropped, while she now is being charged with falsification.

“After an investigation, Toronto Police discovered that Frank Schoonmaker was the (alleged) driver in the accident,” said Patrolman Tony Porreca, adding police determined Schoonmaker was the driver after taking statements from eyewitnesses at the scene. “(Schoonmaker) was cited for failure to control, no seat belt, reckless operation, underage consumption and having an open container in a motor vehicle.”

Police reports said the vehicle was traveling north on North Sixth Street at a high rate of speed when the driver failed to negotiate a turn. The vehicle hit a curb and traveled about 20 feet, striking the back of the apartment and entering the kitchen.

Police now say it’s likely Wright was a passenger in the vehicle. Wright and Schoonmaker were transported to Trinity Medical Center West and were treated and released, according to reports.

“The investigation will continue as to whether Schoonmaker was driving under the influence after medical records are obtained,” said Porreca.

Porreca also said a pregnant woman residing at the apartment was taken to Trinity West after the accident and treated and released.

Verified LEO
    http://www.wtov9.com/video/8328229/index.html

This is the New Top Story about the accident

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    What a mess! Dallas has been having a lot of those too over the last couple of years (stores, houses, even daycare centers).

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    It's the modern culture. Everyone wants drive-thru convience.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Verified LEO
    Just what we need a Drive thru Projects

Thread Information