Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Did Someone Kill Bill ?

'Kung Fu,' 'Bill' Star David Carradine Dies
    Reports Emerge That Actor Was Found Hanged In His Bangkok Hotel

Kung fu movie legend David Carradine, who recently revamped his career in Quentin Tarantino's 'Kill Bill' movies, has died at the age of 72. David Carradine made his career the foot-fist way, with legendary roles in 'Kung Fu' and 'Kill Bill.' Carradine was found dead in his hotel room in Bangkok, where he was set to shoot a new movie titled 'Stretch.' The Nation newspaper, citing Thai police sources, is reporting that Carradine was found hanged in his hotel closet and that it may have been a suicide. There's been no other confirmation of that report so far, and Carradine's agent told KABC that he believed the actor died of natural causes.Thai police also told the BBC that Carradine was found by a hotel maid "with a rope around his neck and body." The Nation report claims that a preliminary police investigation found that Carradine hanged himself with a curtain cord, and that he was dead for at least 12 hours when he was found. The report also states that there were no signs of assault or foul play.Carradine's manager, Chuck Binder, is calling the news "shocking." He said that Carradine "was full of life, always wanting to work," and that he was "a great person." Carradine's career is a vast one, with over 200 movies and TV shows to his credit, including the hit '70s show 'Kung Fu' and years later, more than 80 episodes of 'Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.' His breakout film role came in 1976, when he played Woody Guthrie in the biopic 'Bound for Glory.' Younger fans will likely know him as title character 'Bill' in Tarantino's 2003-04 'Kill Bill' movies, where he played the leader of a group of assassins and was eventually killed by one of his own disciples. Carradine also dabbled in production and directing, and had roles in many television commercials.The Carradine name has had a long history in Hollywood. David's father John Carradine and his brother Keith have also had showbusiness success.

I know I'm a sick puppy but does anybody else see the amusing irony in the fact that he was working on a movie with the title of "Stretch" ?
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I dunno, was the movie a stretch?

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

That's comforting. It's sounding like he died doing something he loved.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

LMAO! He has always been rather off.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    LMAO! He has always been rather off.

Sounds like a case of autoerotic asphyxation which is an accidental death often mistakenly classified as a murder or suicide. Practioners of autoerotic asphxation rig up eloborate nooses and restraints to ultimately deprive themselves of air while masturbating , which is said to heighten the level of orgasim. Sometimes the victims does too good of a job with the hanging part and law enforcement ends up with a dead body. If the report is accurate , he came and he went.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Sounds like a case of autoerotic asphyxation which is an accidental death often mistakenly classified as a murder or suicide. Practioners of autoerotic asphxation rig up eloborate nooses and restraints to ultimately deprive themselves of air while masturbating , which is said to heighten the level of orgasim. Sometimes the victims does too good of a job with the hanging part and law enforcement ends up with a dead body. If the report is accurate , he came and he went.
    bingo...i just said that in another thread.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Chokin' the chicken at both ends isn't a good idea.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Grasshopper learn much from the chicken.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    He Came, then went.

Thread Information