Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

If you're going to stop your truck on the interstate and attack the man behind you with a weapon, make sure he isn't Secret Service first

SCRANTON, Pa. -- A northeastern Pennsylvania man is accused of attacking a Secret Service agent with brass knuckles and a chunk of asphalt.
    Scranton Police Police Chief David Elliott says Agent William Slavoski tapped his siren Tuesday evening when a pickup truck that had been moving erratically on an expressway stopped in front of him. Police say the pickup driver got out and approached the agent, asking, "What are you, some kind of cop?" Police say Slavoski identified himself as a Secret Service agent and told the man to return to his truck, but an altercation ensued.
    Police arrested 25-year-old Kenneth Kile of Kingston, who was arraigned Wednesday and held in lieu of $20,000 bail. Slavoski is recovering at home from injuries to his face, head and left arm. Kile was treated for a lip laceration

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I would have shot that dumbass. Especially if my family was with me. You want to go to the next level with me (brass knuckles and another deadly impact weapon are the next level) while I'm off duty you better know my use of force elevator goes straight to the top when I'm not wearing a duty belt. Read no baton, OC spray ect. There is no retreat when I'm stuck in traffic, and I'm not running to leave the fam behind. If he is willing to attack an identified leo he would hurt anyone, you can count on that.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I would have shot that dumbass. Especially if my family was with me. You want to go to the next level with me (brass knuckles and another deadly impact weapon are the next level) while I'm off duty you better know my use of force elevator goes straight to the top when I'm not wearing a duty belt. Read no baton, OC spray ect. There is no retreat when I'm stuck in traffic, and I'm not running to leave the fam behind. If he is willing to attack an identified leo he would hurt anyone, you can count on that.
    amen
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Should have shot the fucker

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    My guess is the Secret Service agent is of the "chase counterfitters" variety rather than the "PPD" variety, or this story would have had a different ending.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

GASheepdog is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    +1. And I agree with Maclean. One Secret Service agent that I know personally (who does not chase counterfeiters) would have handled the situation very differently.
    Be kind, be courteous . . .

and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Strange that the bad guy only has a laceration on his lip and the off duty SS Officer has multiple injuries. Shouldnt it have been the other way around

I dare say you come at me with an attitude and a weapon...I would NOT be the one with more injuries.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    Strange that the bad guy only has a laceration on his lip and the off duty SS Officer has multiple injuries. Shouldn't it have been the other way around

I dare say you come at me with an attitude and a weapon...I would NOT be the one with more injuries.
    That's a sure fire way for someone (other than you) to wind up dead from their own stupidity.

Thus the phrase: It is better to be tried by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

JeffW is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Bang-Bang-Bang, call 911 End of story

IMachU is offline First Class Private
    Verified LEO
    Hooah. I agree 100%.

AlDeputy is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    2 to the chest 1 to the head. end of story.
    But you're a deputy, you can't give me a ticket!

Yea Ok, sign here and press hard there are 4 copies!

Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    Strange that the bad guy only has a laceration on his lip and the off duty SS Officer has multiple injuries. Shouldnt it have been the other way around

Oh... I might have MORE injuries. But I guarantee the other guy's injuries are going to be of the sort that have an excellent chance of winning a trip to the morgue!
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Thread Information