Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO

Think you get stuck with shit work?

School investigating after boys forced to clean up restroom

BIRD ISLAND, Minn. - Officials in the BOLD school district were investigating after a teacher reportedly forced boys in her kindergarten class to clean a restroom smeared with feces.
    "The district is in the process of investigating what occurred, and we will deal with it," said BOLD Superintendent Mike Funk. "I can assure you that this will not happen again."
    Funk said he has spoken with the parents of two of the boys. He said the teacher will write a letter to the other parents to inform them of what happened.
    "This is my son's safety," said Tremell Pittman, the father of one boy. "To me it's a serious, serious health hazard." The boy's mother removed the child from the classroom the day after the incident.
    Pittman said the bathroom in the kindergarten classroom had been smeared with feces several times over the past month. On March 14, 10 boys were told they had to clean it up.
    Pittman said the teacher had the children wash their hands afterward but none of the kindergartners were given gloves or other protection. Pittman said his son didn't get sick, but will have him examined by a doctor.
    The BOLD district is in west-central Minnesota.

"When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

Whitewolf is offline Hard Of Hearing Non-LEO
    Poor kids! That teacher should be fired or maybe I should make her clean out the restroom the same way she had force the boys to clean. IF the poops are smeared on the walls, the teacher should write a letter to the parents to explain to a child why it is not right to play with the poopies and they are not toys, the poops belong to the toilets to flush down into the sewers. Once the child knows, then a child will not do it again. It's plain and simple.

My question is: Was the restroom stack full of toilet papers?? If not, blame the teacher or teacher-aide for not checking to see if the toilet papers have been stack in the holders.
    Last edited by Whitewolf; 03-29-06 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Mis-spelled for the "poopsies" so replaced it with "poopie" Oops.. :D
    I SEE NEKKED PEOPLE! AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

NavLaw is offline Officer First Class
    almost makes you wonder if the kids do that at home too. good parenting.
    If you can't do it from a boat. Do you really want to do it?

Prometheus is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is, if I ever catch somebody peeing on a goddam public toliet seat, there's gonna be HELL to pay. What the heck is wrong with people?!? Lift the damn seat, or at least wipe it when you finish! Nasty bastards!
    "Look, just give me some inner peace or I'll mop the floor with you!"

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf
    Poor kids! That teacher should be fired or maybe I should make her clean out the restroom the same way she had force the boys to clean. IF the poops are smeared on the walls, the teacher should write a letter to the parents to explain to a child why it is not right to play with the poopsies and they are not toys, the poops belong to the toilets to flush down into the sewers. Once the child knows, then a child will not do it again. It's plain and simple.

My question is: Was the restroom stack full of toilet papers?? If not, blame the teacher or teacher-aide for not checking to see if the toilet papers have been stack in the holders.

I'm sorry....i can't read this orignial post without thinking of "poopsies" and what it's really for.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Whitewolf is offline Hard Of Hearing Non-LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid_Ohio_Po
    I'm sorry....i can't read this orignial post without thinking of "poopsies" and what it's really for.
    LOL! My bad!! I'll go back and edit it. Thanks. It supposes to spell poopie. Poopies are another nice word for "poops." I took it out of my cousin's mouth long time ago when he told his mom that he got a big poopie in the toilet, and my aunt slapped his face off. OUCH!

I read one on the website which I like the best:

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!
    I SEE NEKKED PEOPLE! AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

Daynathepayna is offline bad to the bone
    It seems to me that a kindergarten teacher who has problems with students smearing feces on the walls needs a course in classroom management.

Thread Information