Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

OJ's last female girlfriend tells all in book detailing 13 years of abuse, cocaine, abortions, jealousy, possessiveness, manipulation, & rage

A dump-all book by O.J.'s last lady friend is making the rounds. Chris tine Prody, the nubile blond wait ress who took up where his murdered blond wife, Nicole, left off, is now looking to rat on 13 years of cocaine, pregnancy, abuse, jealousy, possessiveness, manipulation, rage. And those are just her nicer topics.
    She writes he controlled her, lured her in, and when she lived with him and no longer maintained her own work schedule, repeatedly kicked her out when she had no place to go and no income. Like pushing her out of a car at 11 p.m. with their destination 12 miles away. Wearing heels and without a dollar in her pocket, she was "forced" to stay with friends, but since the only so-called friends he allowed her to have were his hangers-on, he always remained the master puppeteer.
    She says he allowed her neither emotional nor financial support. He saw to it she had no life or connections of her own. He even called her mother "evil personified."
    She writes he constantly tore her down. He'd tell her family she was drunk or high. If she gained a few pounds, he'd belittle her. Taunt her with complaining he had to turn the lights off before he could stand making love to her because she looked so awful.
    She recalls arguments, hostility and the fact that he was unfeeling. She says after he wore her down and made her have an abortion, he "refused" to accompany her to the hospital. He abandoned her, left her at the curb, made her go alone and then left for a game of golf, and she had to get one of his associates to fetch her. Page 9 of her book proposal refers to that as one of two abortions O.J. made her have.
    Christine on O.J.'s obsessive jealousy: He'd scour telephone records to see who called me.
    A male gardener who befriended her was threatened by O.J. with a gun in his pocket. When, out of fear, she left O.J., her Page 7 says, he threatened to come with a gun to kill me.
    He'd continually refer to Nicole. He'd compare their bodies and say Nicole's was better. And Nicole was smarter. He suggested cosmetic surgery so Christine could look more like Nicole. A night Christine wore black he said, "Nicole wore black the night of her murder." He said often that Nicole was an awful mother. He convinced Christine it was he who'd been the victim.
    Christine Prody remembers one night in a restaurant when a man shouted: "Murderer! You killed two innocent people and got away with it." Like it was a joke, Simpson laughingly replied: "You're entitled to your opinion."

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Gosh, I'm shocked. He seems like such a nice guy.

I hope Christine hired an armed bodyguard.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Wait till OJ hears about this, he'll be taking his gloves off on her

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Poor Christine. Who knew that dating a double murderer would be so traumatic? ..........At least her head is still on top of it's neck.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    At least her head is still on top of it's neck.
    The night is young...

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    "I thought I could change him of his evil ways." Uh......yeah......right....... sure. When will they ever learn.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

IMachU is offline First Class Private
    Verified LEO
    "But I still love him!!!!" Gah.....

Thread Information