Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

An angry mob of around 60 people attacked several deputies attending a medical call at Manna Christian Mobile Home Park

An angry mob of around 60 people attacked several deputies attending a medical call at Manna Christian Mobile Home Park in Bonita Springs Saturday evening. Four people were arrested.

According to a report by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, at approximately 7:30 p.m. two deputies were dispatched to the mobile park, located on 13660 Bonita Beach Rd., Lot #99, in reference to a medical assistance call.
    The deputies met with Lee County EMS paramedics at the scene, who tried to assist an allegedly intoxicated male, who was later identified as Oscar Garcia, 18.

According to the report, Garcia was allegedly kicking and swinging his fists to the medic.

When deputies raced to aid the medic, Garcia became combative with the deputies. The deputies ordered Garcia to stop, but he kicked one of them in the shin several times, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Another male, identified as Jaime Garcia, 41, became involved, allegedly striking a deputy in the shoulder, while Garcia punched the other deputy in the face and chest area.

A crowd of about 40-60 people gathered and increased hostility against the sheriff’s officers. The deputies used their radios to call for backup, according to the report.

As additional deputies arrived to the scene, a systematic push against the crowd was deployed, the report said. Deputies were taking golf clubs and stocks away from people.

A woman identified as Esther Garcia, 41, allegedly grabbed a deputy by the wrist and tried to pull her away from Garcia.

A defensive perimeter was set up and deputies were able to gain compliance from the crowd, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Oscar, Jaime and Esther Garcia were placed under arrest on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer each. A fourth individual, Jose Hilario, 30, was arrested on charge of Obstruction. No serious injuries were reported.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Stick time

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    40-60 against 4 sounds like less lethal shotgun time with an over watch standing by with an AR time to me.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    I ran into that a couple months back. Gang banger wannabe falls two stories after trying to jump from one outside balcony to another while EXTREMELY intoxicated. EMS shows up and the mob drives the medics back into the bus for cover.

Homies don't let homies get treated for injuries
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Lee County is our next door neighbor. Bonita Springs is a shithole and hopefully, they loaded a bunch of those people on a bus for deportation. Probably not, but a few of them will get the boot that went to jail. They have a crap load of migrant workers there (we do too now).
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Hey Ex401...saw on the news.....

They were arrested and then held for ICE.
    Makes you love our county just a wee bit more, doesnt it?
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Thats good news for a change.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Glad to hear that all the Officers came out okay. I was expecting some bad news from the title of this thread...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ex401mp View Post
    Lee County is our next door neighbor. Bonita Springs is a shithole and hopefully, they loaded a bunch of those people on a bus for deportation. Probably not, but a few of them will get the boot that went to jail. They have a crap load of migrant workers there (we do too now).
    I was just thinking about that deportation thing myself. Run all of them for warrants and citizenship papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    Hey Ex401...saw on the news.....

They were arrested and then held for ICE.
    Makes you love our county just a wee bit more, doesn't it?
    Woohoo. Don't come back now. ya' hear?

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ChesCopPodz View Post
    Gang banger wannabe
    careful...wannabe's are gonna be's

...and are often times more dangerous and/or more criminally active than the real thing, cause theyre trying to prove themselves

sorry, i just hate that term.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Motorwaycop is offline Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Our equivalent to this story is going onto a Gypsy camp.

Scary times, one of only two occassions in the last ten years I have used my baton and CS gas. All the gas did was really p*!s off one bloke, although it made aiming his punches a bit more difficult.
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    That trailer park needs some napalm. Or a tornado. Probably both.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Damn Xiphos...you and those "motivational" posters at the bottom of your posts. Riot!
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    How about a spectre gunship as cover .

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Agreed, that would be nice. We can only hope.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    I have always loved that clip CTR. I knew a guy llike that some years ago....he had that golden light around him and you just knew he would never be hit. He knew it too....very powerful to know you can't be touched.

He carried an M-60 and volunteered to walk point. Typical Marine except you just knew that he would never catch one in the line of duty. He retired and is now teaching military history. Great guy.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Thread Information