Welcome to the APBWeb.
    ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO

Any democrats here? Help me understand what the hell is happening.

I wonder if any democrats on this forum would admit to voting for Obama. Would you kindly tell me how your president is helping America. Please report what you see for the positive. Because I'm just not seeing anything happening for the overall good of this nation. Share your enrichment and sense of fulfillment you got for casting your vote for him. Reveal his ideas and plans that will keep America strong and mighty. A country founded for the good of the people, and freedom away from big government. A country where people from foreign lands dream of coming to for a better quality of life. A country where men and women feel a calling and a need to defend. Many of whom died on foreign soil alone to save our freedoms. Because I have to be honest, this is getting real scary. He's just begun to make changes. His platform was A Time For Change and he's certainly on a roll. Help this lonely republican (and others) see the light at the end of the Obama tunnel. All I'm seeing is a long pitch black tunnel with a guy in a dark government suit holding a flash light telling me to follow him to the light and everything will be fine. Do I have STUPID written on my forehead?
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    You're only giving voice to the frustration we all feel. I swear, each time the idiot opens his mouth, I start thinking that maybe Canada's weather would be tolerable.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Terminator is offline BANNED
    We do have a few democrats here. Most of them are able to express there democratic views here without issue. Only a couple have had a problem keeping it under control without the personal nonsense.

I'd like to hear how the members of O/R who voted for Obama think he is doing.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    He'd better hurry up and complete the takeover... I think Congress will turn back over to Republicans in 2010, because he's scaring the Hell out of everyone. I'm pretty confident that the Republicans will repeal a lot of the Stimulus and other nonsense that they're passing now.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Yea, like his health care, kill the old folks and protect the illegals.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    So eliminating fraud and waste = taxing those with money and helping the old die quick as can be.

Funny how words change.

TXPO710 is offline Dumb ole' Cowboy
    Verified LEO
    I'm not a deomocrat but I can think of one good thing he's done. He's made Jimmy Carter seem like a pretty good president.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TXPO710 View Post
    I'm not a deomocrat but I can think of one good thing he's done. He's made Jimmy Carter seem like a pretty good president.
    Haha! Reps!
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by TXPO710 View Post
    ...And an even BETTER Economist with a great energy policy!!! Those mile-long gas lines don't seem so bad now - at least they never cost us a trillion dollars.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Thread Information