Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

5 die in gym shooting near Pittsburgh

Someone let another nutjob out again...

Would I sound too conspiratorial to think that some of these people are so liberal that they're doing it just so Congress will pass the assault weapon ban - Perhaps they've heard so much anti-gun rhetoric that they believe they're actually saving lives in the long run, by providing an excuse to ban guns?

5 die in gym shooting near Pittsburgh - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A shooting at an LA Fitness gym outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, killed five people and wounded as many as 15 on Tuesday, a local official said.

Authorities at the scene of a shooting at an LA Fitness gym.

The shooter is among the fatalities, said Gary Vituccio, manager of Collier Township.

Authorities at the scene of a shooting at an LA Fitness gym.

Allegheny General Hospital reported receiving two wounded patients at its trauma center, Mercy Hospital had six and St. Clair had one. No other details were immediately available.

Perry Calabro of nearby Bridgeville said he was between racquetball games at the gym when he suddenly heard screaming and multiple gunshots. He said he ran out and didn't see the gunman or others.

Witnesses told CNN affiliate WTAE that a man unrecognized by the gym's staff shot people in a Latin dance class.

A witness identified as Nicole told WTAE that about 30 women were in the class when "a middle-aged white male walked into the class. He had a big gym bag."

"He looked out of place in a class full of women," according to the witness, who told WTAE the man put down the bag, turned off the lights and opened fire.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    The latest is 4 dead including the self professed woman hater asswipe devil excrement of a previous human existance shooter itself.
    One of the dead was the aerobics instructor who just announced to her class she is pregnant and that would be her last class

12 shot, 3 dead. 1 asshole speaking with the devil right now
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Horrible crime. May the victims rest in peace.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    The latest is 4 dead including the self professed woman hater asswipe devil excrement of a previous human existence shooter itself.

One of the dead was the aerobics instructor who just announced to her class she is pregnant and that would be her last class.

12 shot, 3 dead. 1 asshole speaking with the devil right now
    Another son of perdition bites the dust and burns in hell for all eternity.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    The plaza where the gym is located is the same plaza I take my kids to chucke cheese. My heart goes out to the victims.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    The plaza where the gym is located is the same plaza I take my kids to chucke cheese. My heart goes out to the victims.
    My wifes roommate when we first met lives near there, she told us if she hadn't had that glass of wine for dinner that night, she would have been IN that class AT that time
    Also her co-workers son had just emerged from the bathroom or locker room when he heard the shots, he ran out the back door
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Thread Information