Welcome to the APBWeb.
    PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

Hey, Sarge, I found this gun....

Obese inmate found with gun after 5 searches | Breaking News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Obese Houston inmate found with gun after 5 searches
    An obese Harris County jail inmate turned over a pistol that had been hidden in the folds of his skin after he went through at least five searches upon his arrest and was booked into two different local lockups, authorities said.

George Vera, 25, is charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility. He also is charged with possessing or selling unlabeled recordings, the original reason for his arrest.

Authorities said he was caught with 439 compact disc recordings which did not have labels noting manufacturers or distributors.
    <snip>

But the authorities did not say where they found the CDs. And I'm not even sure I want to know. ;-)
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    a neighboring county also had a similar incident a few years ago. Lady was searched by the arresting officer, transporting officer, 2 correctional deputies. After they were done she reached into her rolls and pulled out a .357 magnum revolver with a 6inch barrel. She then hands it to the officers and asks them if they could hold onto it because she wasn't allowed to have it in the jail.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Thread Information