Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Audience claims Sharon Stone's breasts are lopsided in Basic Instinct 2

The US premiere of Basic Instinct 2 descended into a disaster when film fans began mocking Sharon Stone's breasts.

The audience slammed the film at the Monday night event, with one viewer calling out: "The only thing worse than the dialogue were Sharon Stone's breasts."

The 48-year-old actress exposes her body in a full-frontal nude scene - and the disappointed fans said her bosom seemed lopsided.

Despite the bad reviews, Stone admits she finds it "easy" to be naked on screen.

The blonde beauty insists she loves stripping off in front of the cameras.

She said: "It's pretty easy for me to be naked.

"I'm a person who feels that if it's appropriate for the character I'm playing or the mood of the piece, then it's no big thing."

Stone also admitted she demanded the sex scenes in the sequel be "disturbing".

She revealed: "I felt we should hold off on the full nudity for a while in the movie and then I thought that when I ultimately did do the nude scene it should be done in a startling way that would be disturbing and threatening."

Prometheus is offline Senior Member
    1. MOST women's breasts are lopsided. Big deal - I say variety is the spice of life!

2. The original Basic Instict sucked. I couldn't even finish watching it I was so bored.
    "Look, just give me some inner peace or I'll mop the floor with you!"

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I'm sure that like everything else in Hollywood, her breasts lean to the left!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Thread Information