Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Can't afford gas, no problem...........:)

NEW MARKET, Md. (AP) - Frederick County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man after he allegedly offered store clerks in New Market marijuana to pay for gasoline. It happened Monday about 3 p.m. at the Classic Fuels Store on Old National Pike.

Deputies said a 52-year-old man offered marijuana to pay for gasoline, and a clerk in the store called authorities.

The man and his motorcycle were searched, and deputies said they found suspected cocaine, Oxycodone pills and suspected marijuana.

The man was charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Why are we still worried about these mudaine expenses? Wasn't the Messiah supposed to take care of our mortgages and gas worries?
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Thread Information