Welcome to the APBWeb.
    IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO

From New York to Indiana, With Love.....Pedo Style. ---- aka....Kid tested, mother approved.

Suspect travels from Brooklyn to Muncie to meet underage girl

THE STAR PRESS SEPTEMBER 9, 2009

MUNCIE A case of sexual misconduct with a teenager started in an Internet chat room and ended with Saturday's arrest of a Brooklyn, N.Y., man.

Muncie police got a call about a couple having sex in Ball Park, at Macedonia Avenue and 16th Street, late Saturday, and found the suspect, Michael C. Iorio, 23, with a 15-year-old girl.

Iorio told police he met the girl in an Internet chat room and continued to talk to her by cell phone. He came to Muncie by bus, was picked up by the girl's mother and stayed at their house, according to a probable cause affidavit.

While Iorio admitted fondling the teenager, he denied having sex with her and claimed she was 18.

Police preliminarily charged Iorio with sexual misconduct with a minor, a Class C felony. He was released after posting a $10,000 bond.

Suspect travels from Brooklyn to Muncie to meet underage girl | thestarpress.com | The Star Press

CHIRP! CHIRP!

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    While Iorio admitted fondling the teenager, he denied having sex with her and claimed she was 18.
    Uh, yeah, right. ......and he believed her because she told him so?

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    was picked up by the girl's mother and stayed at their house,
    Sure this didn't happen here? I hear this all the time.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Should go after mommy also
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Ya know it's this kind of thing that pisses me off. I know, I know, he is considered an adult but he is only 23 yo. Now he will be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life when there is the possibility that he did believe she was of age (can you really always tell a 15yo is actually 15?) and her mother obviously condoned his being there. Things are not always black and white and I don't go along with a 23yo being with a 15yo under any circumstances, it is possible that he believed she was of age.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

pnasty0311 is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    This is probrably not the first older man she has been with. There is a 15 year old in my jurisdiction that has put about 6 men on the sex offender list because she is a whore. Men should not have to ask for an ID before having sex and everything should be taken into consideration before locking them up. I dont support him one bit but the girl and her mother should be held accountable.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    Ya know it's this kind of thing that pisses me off. I know, I know, he is considered an adult but he is only 23 yo. Now he will be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life when there is the possibility that he did believe she was of age (can you really always tell a 15yo is actually 15?) and her mother obviously condoned his being there. Things are not always black and white and I don't go along with a 23yo being with a 15yo under any circumstances, it is possible that he believed she was of age.
    So he shouldn't be a sex offender because he may have had no idea she was underage? You know, the fact that she lives with and needs a ride from mommy should have been a clue for him. And regardless of that, if he takes the time and effort to travel hundreds of miles to meet her, he should be able to take the time and effort to try to make sure she is of age before he has sex with her in the park. I'm not gonna feel sorry for him being labeled a sex offender for one micro-second. In this day and age when you know that cops set up shit like this to arrest people, the bad guy has to know that the situation they are getting themselves into could be bad. But they don't care because they are blinded by their desires. The "he might have believed she was of age" argument lacks validity because on the offender's behalf, even if he "honestly believed" that, it shows nothing less than a negligent laziness. Any person with any sense should expect a lie in this situation. If mom is supposedly cool with things, then he could ask casual questions to mom to try to verify what daughter has told him. At best this guy was too lazy, and at worst he just didn't care. Either way, he should be labeled a sex offender for what he did.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Thread Information