Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Colo. Homeowner Finds Dead Body in Front Yard

CENTENNIAL, Colo. Police suspect foul play in the death of a man found in the front yard of a Centennial home Friday morning.
    Twenty-three-year-old Andrew Gleston Graham was discovered by the homeowner at about 5:30 a.m. Police have not said how he died, but they say the death is being investigated as a homicide.

Colo. Homeowner Finds Dead Body in Front Yard - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Seems to be a trend. My buddies in a jurisdiction to the north of mine got a very similar call of a DOA this morning.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Thread Information