Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Drunk 4-year-old boy steals neighbors Christmas presents

Hayden Wright was found wandering his neighborhood in Chatanooga, Tennessee in the middle of the night with a beer in his hand. He was wearing a little girl's dress taken from under his neighbor's tree.
    His mother said: "My biggest concern was him being out there, getting kidnapped, getting run over, the alcohol, having to have his stomach pumped."
    She said Hayden runs away, trying to find his father, who is in prison. Miss Wright is currently divorcing him.
    "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his Daddy is," she said.
    More here: Drunk 4-year-old boy steals neighbour's Christmas presents - Telegraph

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Only in Tennessee
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Only in Tennessee
    Nope, it would be quite plausible here.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Well since Alabama and Mississippi border Tennessee, I'm thinking that's not too far off.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    its actually a pretty sad story. the poor little guy is acting out, hoping he gets thrown in jail so he can be with his daddy. being a dad myself of 2 little guys nearing that age, its pretty heart wrenching to hear something like that. im sure this guy is no "dad", but more of a sperm donor. but still, i feel bad for the kid.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    its actually a pretty sad story. the poor little guy is acting out, hoping he gets thrown in jail so he can be with his daddy. being a dad myself of 2 little guys nearing that age, its pretty heart wrenching to hear something like that. im sure this guy is no "dad", but more of a sperm donor. but still, i feel bad for the kid.
    This.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    Yes, it is a sad story. I feel bad for him.

Thread Information