Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Plane Passenger faces federal charges after writing comment card about fears of ending up on Gilligan's Island with no woman except Mrs. Thurston Howell III

The crime of interference with the performance and duties of a flight crew member or attendant carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
    According to the complaint and a 13-page supporting affidavit, Johnson and his girlfriend, Caroll Ann Miller, boarded Hawaiian Airlines Flight 39 on Wednesday morning bound for Kahului, Hawaii, on the island of Maui.
    Once aboard, Johnson became upset because he was not allowed to store his bag under his exit-row seat, according to the affidavit, which was written by an FBI agent after interviewing Johnson, Miller and the flight crew.
    About 45 minutes into the flight, Johnson gave a comment card in a sealed envelope to a flight attendant, who opened it, read it and gave it to the lead flight attendant, who then gave it to the captain, it said.
    "I thought I was going to die, we were so high up," the card said. "I thought to myself: I hope we don't crash and burn or worse yet landing in the ocean, living through it, only to be eaten by sharks, or worse yet, end up on some place like Gilligan's Island, stranded, or worse yet, be eaten by a tribe of headhunters, speaking of headhunters, why do they just eat outsiders, and not the family members? Strange ... and what if the plane ripped apart in mid-flight and we plumited (sic) to earth, landed on Gilligan's Island and then lived through it, and the only woman there was Mrs. Thurston Howell III? No Mary Anne (my favorite) no Ginger, just Lovey! If it were just her, I think I'd opt for the sharks, maybe the headhunters."
    More here: Passenger in Oregon to Hawaii air incident faces charges - CNN.com

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    id like to meet that guy...he sounds hilarious
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I think he may as well forget the extra Frequent Flier miles that he thought the funny note would get him

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Verified LEO
    he makes an excellent point about headhunters...it makes you stop and think.

if this guy gets jail time thats a travesty
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Don't blame him, I would rather have Ginger or Mary Anne also
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Don't blame him, I would rather have Ginger or Mary Anne also
    dont act like if you were stuck on a deserted island with that old bag for an extended period of time you wouldnt eventually cave and at least use her mouth

pgg
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    dont act like if you were stuck on a deserted island with that old bag for an extended period of time you wouldnt eventually cave and at least use her mouth
    Did I say I wouldn't

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Did I say I wouldn't
    i just burst into laughter when i read this

pgg
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    i just burst into laughter when i read this

Verified LEO
    fuck her on her plastic covered couch...fuck her while she watched "murder she wrote"

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    fuck her on her plastic covered couch...fuck her while she watched "murder she wrote"
    Because she's a hot granny.

BTW, you how I know you're gay?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information