Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Woman admits causing accident that injured 3

A 19-year-old woman admitted Tuesday to causing a rollover crash that injured three passengers.
    Ashley Marie Ray appeared before District Judge Russell Fagg and pleaded guilty to felony criminal endangerment for a crash Jan. 17, 2009, on Sportsman Park Road. A plea agreement calls for her to receive a three-year deferred sentence at a hearing scheduled for April 9.
    Ray was driving a 1993 GMC Jimmy when, according to court records, she lost control of the vehicle, which went off the road, went through a fence and rolled nearly four times. Two of the passengers were ejected and received serious injuries.
    The passengers told a Montana Highway Patrol trooper that Ray was texting and speeding while driving on the gravel road. She was causing the vehicle to fishtail when she lost control and crashed, the passengers said. The group was smoking marijuana, and just before the crash Ray told her passengers, “Hey guys, watch this,” court records state.

Woman admits causing accident that injured 3
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    "Hey, watch this" and "Hey, hold my beer" both famous last words.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information