Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Woman arrested for calling 911 four times about her cell phone

CRESTVIEW -- A 51-year-old Crestview woman who had been warned about calling 911 for non-emergency reasons was arrested Jan. 26 after the fourth call in 90 minutes.
    She was calling to report that her husband had taken her cell phone and would not return it, according to her arrest report.

Guess where it was.

Woman calls 911 four times in 90 minutes, gets arrested | call, phone, report - News - Northwest Florida Daily News
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    My! That woman needs a good thrashing. Oh, and take away her cell phone.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    We almost arrested a college kid for a somewhat similar thing this morning. He locked himself out of his apartment (one of many apartments in a building that is secured) and started phone bombing the campus P.D. as if they were going to break into a locked apartment building. They kept telling him not to call anymore, so he calls 911. He was teetering on going to jail, but after a stern talking to about what 911 is used for he was sent on his way with his tail between his legs, but still as stupid as ever.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    We locked up a woman on Christmas morning this last December for repeatedly calling 911 and playing Christmas music. She would ask the dispatchers if they liked it, if they wanted more, and was wishing them a Merry Christmas. I believe she called 16 times in a 30 minute period (give or take).
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Thread Information