Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Police Officer accused of committing crimes on duty

A Lakes Area police officer is in jail, accused of committing crimes while on the job. Michael Joseph Delmont Jr., 56, from Lino Lakes, was charged with police officer misconduct, furnishing liquor to someone under 21 years of age, and obstructing the legal process.
    According to a criminal complaint, Delmont had a sexual relationship with a 19-year-old woman in 2007.
    They allegedly met in a park in Lindstrom while Delmont was on duty. He's accused of providing her with alcohol, engaging in sexual activity and then letting her drive off knowing that she had been drinking.

More at the link:
    KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul - Charges: Minn. cop*committed crimes*on the job
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    God damn man. We can't catch a break up here. Seems like everyweek, another cop is in the news for shit like this.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Seriously....how in the hell could you even consider doing anything remotely close to this?

Thanks for the black eye, asshole.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    hate to inform you guys, but there's some more squat fixing to hit the fan...we'll read about it in a day or two.
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Thread Information