Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Fugitive posts info on Facebook that enables police to find him

The last entry on Christopher K. Crego's Facebook page already has been removed. It was a thank-you note from the City of Lockport Police Department.
    "It was due to your diligence in keeping us informed that now you are under arrest," Capt. Richard Podgers, chief of detectives, typed onto the page. He said he also is considering nominating Crego for "America's Dumbest Criminal."
    Crego, 39, formerly of Sunset Drive, posted online social networking pages that picture guns, information about his criminal cases and boasts that he has served time.
    Recently, officers had been hearing about his Facebook and MySpace accounts. When they checked Crego's pages on those sites, police found everything they needed, Podgers said.
    "It was actually perfect," he said. "He gave us his address, where he worked, he actually filled out everything. I couldn't have done better [investigating]."
    On his MySpace page, Crego writes that he majored in "Buss. Mgmt." at Niagara County Community College and minored in "Cuttin Class"; he writes he graduated from Lockport High School in 1988, majoring in "art" and minoring in "lunch."
    More here: http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/945997

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I suspect we will be hearing more of this guy on "America's Dumbest Criminals." on TruTV.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

T A WS6 M6 is offline Rookie
    That's a bright one. Bragging about criminal activity in a public place......may as well have gone in front of the courthouse with a loudspeaker.
    "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
    -- Benjamin Franklin
    (1706-1790) US Founding Father

SSU

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Silience, I love the dumb ones. Some of my best customers.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    The dumb ones keep Bob Jr. in diapers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thread Information