Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

18-year-old who already stole 3 planes suspected of stealing plane that flew near airspace restricted for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics

In 2008, Harris-Moore went from being a convicted serial burglar considered to be a nuisance by residents and police to an outlaw making international headlines after he broke out of a juvenile halfway house shortly before someone started stealing and crashing planes.
    Time magazine, in a December dispatch, dubbed him "America's Most Wanted Teenage Bandit."
    Facebook fan sites show nearly 30,000 "friends" for him.
    Island County Sheriff Mark Brown, whose department oversees Camano Island, said he is sick of Harris-Moore's growing fame.
    "It should be more about the apprehension of an adult felon criminal and not so much about everything else making this person into a Robin Hood or cult hero," Brown said.
    Harris-Moore's mother, Pamela Kohler, has not responded to questions about the latest incident. Earlier, she told CNN affiliate KIRO that she wanted her son to turn himself in. She said she was "proud" if her son had actually taught himself to fly.

Police say they found this self-portrait of Colton Harris-Moore in a camera left in a stolen car.
    More here: Teen suspected of approaching Olympics air space in stolen plane - CNN.com

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Somebody needs to cap this little asshole off.....he is being made into a legend by the media.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Thread Information