Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Sheriff's Teenage Daughter Terrorizes Agency

Franklin Co. Sheriff Ewell Hunt's daughter Ashley: 'A kid trying to play in a grownup world' - Roanoke.com

After Agee had been yanked off the sheriff's drug unit for violating an order to stay away from Ashley at work, she wrote a letter of resignation and left it on her father's chair, Carter said.

Then she waited outside for the sheriff to return to the office. With about 20 people watching, including deputies and officers for other agencies, Ashley, shaking with rage, screamed that her father was trying to take her friends away and that she hated him.

"It was horrible," Carter said. "We felt bad for him."

Hunt stared at the ground, hands in his pockets. He didn't accept her resignation.

Carter and others tried to discourage Ashley from riding with Agee and the other deputies for her own safety.

She sat on a couch in Carter's office, arms folded, chin down, bottom lip stuck out.

"She just basically looked up and said, 'Can I go now?' " Carter said.

Another time, Ashley called her father on his cellphone, upset that she hadn't been introduced at a staff meeting earlier that day. Co-workers could hear her ranting on the phone, Carter said.

"It was truly something you'd expect from a kid," Carter said. "It was childish."

Deputies were split among those who feared Ashley or, like Carter and Arrington, who challenged her.

"It was sickening to see grown men with 20 years shake in their boots," one person said
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Wow....

So a 19 year old, only child pretty much ran the show. I got nothin....just unreal.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    After reading all that, it seems like the Sheriff (after he gets out of jail) needs to apply a looooong overdue and very thorough azz whuppin' on that young "lady's" butt.

. . . and if she even TRIES to open her mouth, deliver another azz whuppin'.

It's called TOUGH LOVE, Sheriff. Sounds like it shoulda been done a long time ago.

Of course, her being 19, it's probably way too late. God help the poor guy she eventually marries.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I don't know how he manages an agency if he can't even manage his home.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I got nothin....just unreal.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    too late, shoulda been whuppin that behind a loooong time ago...
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If it's true......Sissy. Turn your office over to a lawman.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information