Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Reality TV star may have identified an air marshal to 3 million followers on Twitter

"I'm on the airplane...love wifi! I am sitting next to an Air Marshall [sic]! Jim the air marshall [sic] makes me feel safe!" Kardashian wrote.
    The message went out to the more than 3 million people who follow her on Twitter.
    About an hour later -- faced with questions from her followers about how she knew his identity -- Kardashian explained that she figured out who the man was because she was curious and simply inquired.
    "Air Marshall's [sic] are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!" Kardashian later wrote, adding "OK I hope I don't get in trouble."
    The incident has many people wondering whether air marshals would tell a passenger who they are when simply asked.
    More here: Did Kim Kardashian ID an air marshal? - CNN.com

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    I can think of no reason whatsoever a guy would lie about his job to an attractive female.
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If I was sitting next to her I'd be an air marshal too. Or a lumber jack. Or an oceanographer. Whatever it took to get her number.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    If I was sitting next to her I'd be an air marshal too. Or a lumber jack. Or an oceanographer. Whatever it took to get her number.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    I remain completely astonished that 3 million dipsticks have nothing more to do with their time than follow some bimbo on the net.

Get a life........the world is full of real heros....find one and emulate him or her.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Car 4 View Post
    I remain completely astonished that 3 million dipsticks have nothing more to do with their time than follow some bimbo on the net.

Get a life........the world is full of real heros....find one and emulate him or her.

Car 4
    Dude, have you seen her? You wouldn't brag about being a bathroom attendant if you were sitting next to her on an airplane.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

NC Bullseye is offline Officer First Class

Car 4
    Did you by chance catch the last presidential election?

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Car 4
    Hey Dad, I got some photos of her to show you...
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Ma'am, I'm with the FBI. No...no, no, no. Not that FBI. I'm a Female Breast Inspector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well I guess I'm going the way of Car4. Kim Kardashian is just another hot woman. I see plenty of them everyday.
    The AirMarshal has a duty, IMO, to be concerned about the safety of the passangers, not the handsome or pretty person in the next seat. Once the identity is given up, the person in the next seat now has the power to do whatever they desire with that information. Which, apparently, she did. Good thing she didn't ID him on the plane to the other passangers and a potential bad guy. Not a smart move on behalf of the marshal and if I were his supervisor I believe we would be having a private heart to heart conversation.
    I also doubt she was impressed with any other fact than that she was able to coerce that information from him. I have met few "celebrities" who weren't simply full of themselves. Meh, just me.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    Hey Dad, I got some photos of her to show you...

Hey, kid....the best sex in the world maybe lasts 30 minutes if you have any self control....after that, its all downhill....unless you have a relationship. And the most beautiful girl in the world will grow facial hair by the time she is 50....so look for a beautiful heart instead. Why am I telling you all of this...you already know it.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Emily is offline Corporal
    Soooo I take it I'm the only one that watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians?

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Soooo I take it I'm the only one that watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians?
    I must admit I watch it, but only to watch Bruce Jenner............;-) Hey is an Olympic hero!!!!!!!!!
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Thread Information